Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increase the Amount of Standing Given from Freeing Solaris Prisoners

Richeatue

This is personal opinion btw so don't roast me:

I honestly think they should up the standing given from freeing Solaris prisoner, 900 standing is absolutely abysmal, especially when you take into account that you have to spend a coin to do it, then search the tileset hoping to find one. I would much prefer something like 1,500 or somewhere around that to actually make it worth while freeing them.

• Like 2

Even at 1500 they wouldn't be worth the time. By the time You wait the 2-4 minutes or 5-8 minutes depending on mission type to get a crown (correct me if I'm wrong with the time) you could go to Orb Vallis, mine for 2 minutes and have double that standing worth of gems.

I just drown out their talking with music and don't even look for them. Now if I could shoot them out of their restraints for no standing, then sure I would maybe look for some.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, --Brandt-- said:

Even at 1500 they wouldn't be worth the time. By the time You wait the 2-4 minutes or 5-8 minutes depending on mission type to get a crown (correct me if I'm wrong with the time) you could go to Orb Vallis, mine for 2 minutes and have double that standing worth of gems.

I just drown out their talking with music and don't even look for them. Now if I could shoot them out of their restraints for no standing, then sure I would maybe look for some.

not sure about mining but i know for a fact 30 to 60 minutes of fishing in orb lands you well over 100k worth of standing

1 hour ago, --Brandt-- said:

True, I just can't understand why I would do a 2-4 minute mission, then look for the solaris people only to get 900 standing. I thought maybe it was for newer players, but even newer players can mine for like 15 mins then purchase debt bonds for their entire daily standing, so honestly there's no reason to do this at all outside of "good will."

1 hour ago, Tokens210 said:

not sure about mining but i know for a fact 30 to 60 minutes of fishing in orb lands you well over 100k worth of standing

It would be the dependent of what ore you got. If you get lucky and get a couple spawns of Zodian or Thyst, those are 1000 each. If you have a booster then it would net you even more. If you get Amarast, those are 500 standing each.