Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disappointed in the new acqisition of Proteas and new weapons

Marine027

So DE put new Blueprints in the Jackal to cluster its RNG drop even more, which can be fine but the new cutscenes and invulnerability phases drag it so much out now.

Whle Protea Parts and ALL weapon parts are in the Golden Hand side missions which, this is my mian point of this here, is another kill as fastyou can mission.

I know this is a horde shooter but really? Just another for of Onslaught again basically? No variety in missions or modes?

Do we really need ALL new parts in there also? Why not split them in nicer missions and combine with freeing Solaris people? Why do they only give standing, something i personally not need anymore, Fortuna has already far more ways to get standing then Cetus, so why add another?

Story and Quest wise it was very good though, finally some lore to a frame without just uninspired ones or being slapping on later in the Leviran or dropping Quests all along.

But yes the way to farm things is boring and long simply, doing the same things over and over is the essential core of this game i know, farming and grinding, but come on DE you could had atleast split the parts more in places to farm instead of all the same one. You know rework the Sergeant? Instead of Jackal which is a low level boss and will now screw over new people? What were your thoughts with this at all?

Edit: I am not complaining about RNG here, but about variety. Harrow and Octavia has some with grind combined, while Nidus and Khora are the worst in this, now combine that with weapon part drops, you got Protea Update.

Edited by Marine027
  • Like 1

Didn4t even know freeing Solaris people gave standing

5 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

But yes the way to farm things is boring and long simply, doing the same things over and over is the essential core of this game i know, farming and grinding, but come on DE you could had atleast split the parts more in places to farm instead of all the same one. You know rework the Sergeant? Instead of Jackal which is a low level boss and will now screw over new people? What were your thoughts with this at all?

All in for Sergeant. Why Jackal ? It was simple but at least it wasn't a shoot-and-done boss, there was still this "shoot his legs" thing. Sergeant is still depressively ridiculous, if it wasn't for the waypoint you wouldn't know you have slaughtered him, again.

On the other hand I'm glad they left Sergeant as he is, he is a great source of quick kill for Stalky mark or Nightwave challenge "Run 3 assassinations".

• Like 1