The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happened to my Moa?

bded343

Question

Before the deadlock update I had just built and gilded a moa. My moa had hooves before the update. And now it has normal moa legs. How is this possible? I'm so confused. Also I can't color some of my parts they are just permanently black. My moa was all yellow before.

5 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, MobyTheDuck said:

I think there was a glitch where the regular Moa legs were using the new legs model that got added with Deadlock.

This here

Your moa had the normal legs all along, but sadly they messed up the introduction of the new moa models, causing the regular legs to be swaped, after deadlock protocol update they fixed the issue.

52 minutes ago, bded343 said:

Before the deadlock update I had just built and gilded a moa. My moa had hooves before the update. And now it has normal moa legs. How is this possible? I'm so confused. Also I can't color some of my parts they are just permanently black. My moa was all yellow before.

The melee moa "kicker legs" have thick toes like hooves. We only had reinforced toes.

There was SO many pet bugs when the DP was released. Some players had all of their pets running around their Liset. 

Edited by GrazeZeroLow

20 hours ago, KIREEK said:

This here

Your moa had the normal legs all along, but sadly they messed up the introduction of the new moa models, causing the regular legs to be swaped, after deadlock protocol update they fixed the issue.

Thanks everyone for your responses I think I understand what happened now. I'm going to submit a ticket and see if they'll at least refund my orokin reactor so I can rebuild the MOA with the legs I want.