Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration: buff one full set of equipment

Scar.brother.help.me

Warframe +300% power is a very good buff and I have a few builds for my frames ready for it. But when it comes to weapon +300% damage - I ignore it most of the time and here is the reason: there are much more weapons than warframes and there is little to no chance to hit any useful one.

My suggestion is to randomly buff one of each:

Primary (+300% multishot)

Secondary (+300% multishot)

Melee (i.e. +30s combo duration/+60 initial combo as we already have CO for big damage)

Companion (i.e. Djinn-like resurection or something for survival)

Arch-gun (+300% multishot)

That way I'll gladly make most of my favorite weapons an arbitration build and keep an eye on arbitration bonuses.

Edited by Scar.brother.help.me
Damage to multishot
  • Like 2

Good idea, but I think it should be broken down for Primaries. Bows, Rifles, Shotguns... Archgun on the other hand, no. It's too situational, it's not a weapon you can have at any times.

Companions should definitely be buffed though, their perma-death is annoying and most of the times, not something you can actively prevent.

1 hour ago, Chewarette said:

Good idea, but I think it should be broken down for Primaries. Bows, Rifles, Shotguns... Archgun on the other hand, no. It's too situational, it's not a weapon you can have at any times.

Companions should definitely be buffed though, their perma-death is annoying and most of the times, not something you can actively prevent.

Arch-gun is just for the full set. Why not use it for fun from time to time during the endless mission (would be cool to have some beefy enemy by the end of rotation and use it on that mini-boss for a change)

About companion - I only use Djinn when I go arbis just for the sake of radar and vacuum. If I could have a proposal of just one of existing companions to be either immortal or an ability to be resurected - I'd go for it. Even some kubrow is better than Djinn.

6 minutes ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

Arch-gun is just for the full set. Why not use it for fun from time to time during the endless mission (would be cool to have some beefy enemy by the end of rotation and use it on that mini-boss for a change)

Well at this point, the thing that could be cool would be that the full buff for Archgun to be "All enemies drop Archgun ammo instead of normal ammo", so that you could use it for the full mission. 😄

I'd enjoy that. A flat +300% buff wouldn't be that beneficent, as you barely use it for 1 minute every five.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chewarette said:

Well at this point, the thing that could be cool would be that the full buff for Archgun to be "All enemies drop Archgun ammo instead of normal ammo", so that you could use it for the full mission. 😄

I'd enjoy that. A flat +300% buff wouldn't be that beneficent, as you barely use it for 1 minute every five.

Whatever buff is fine with me. To be honest I don't use arch-guns and don't care. Just for the set.

3 hours ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

Warframe +300% power is a very good buff and I have a few builds for my frames ready for it. But when it comes to weapon +300% damage - I ignore it most of the time and here is the reason: there are much more weapons than warframes and there is little to no chance to hit any useful one.

My suggestion is to randomly buff one of each:

Primary (+300% damage)

Secondary (i.e. +500% damage as it already has 220% mod)

Melee (i.e. +30s combo duration/+60 initial combo as we already have CO for big damage)

Companion (i.e. Djinn-like resurection or something for survival)

Arch-gun (+300% damage)

That way I'll gladly make most of my favorite weapons an arbitration build and keep an eye on arbitration bonuses.

Great idea man!