Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with Electric Chroma Build

Nazuud

Question

Looking to get opinions with a build that I plan on making. http://warframe-builder.com/s/8c057da556851b49

energy will mostly be supplied with zenurik and arcane energize and to counter combat discipline I have arcane grace and a healing melee weapon. 

What yall think? let me know if there is anything that I can improve upon. Thanks!

Edited by Nazuud

3 answers to this question

I personally would replace primed flow with more duration.

But what I'm more curious about is why you chose to use combat discipline. While yes, it can be nice to get you the buff, it can also kill you without warning.
Kill a group of enemies on low health and you instantly die, it is not like quick thinking that stops at 2hp.
If you only have 9hp left and kill a enemy, you're dead.

Also, may i recommend any of the other 3 elements on chroma? Electric is pretty worthless. The damage is just a joke, even worse than his 1 and the extra shields don't even come close to fire or ice.
Fire for the most EHP, toxin for some nice QOL or ice if you want a worse version of fire because of fashion.

• Like 1

Combat Discipline seems like a poor choice if you're interested in being effective.  One of Chroma's only strengths is that he can boast high damage mitigation, and by adding Combat Discipline you've given yourself a way to damage yourself while bypassing that damage mitigation.  I wouldn't recommend it.

• Like 1

Apparently Combat Discipline triggers Arcane Grace, so if I take too much dmg it would heal myself up. also I chose electric cuz.. I think its cool and fun seeing mobs just get electrified when they hit me. Also I heard that shields is slightly viable at the moment, so I thought on trying it. I did test with like a 0 forma build with the same concept and I don't have any issues with so far. I might try testing it in high lvl survival to see how far I can take it.