Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Kitgun Barrels

Joltyboi

So with the primary kitguns I'm a little bit disappointed. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we have primary kitguns, but I was expecting a bit... more.

For example, I thought they were going to release new barrels with the primary kitguns, but instead we just have the same barrels we already have but in the primary slot. Sure they have a few differences, but the differences feel more like they're autment mods. (Rapid fire for the Catchmoon, disco split beams for the Gaze, charge shot for the Tombfinger and... I don't even know if the Rattleguts has anything special for the primary version.)

I was hoping for something like a rocket launcher barrel, or flamethrower barrel, or just something new that spiced up kitguns for the primary kitgun release. Instead we just have the same, which from my understanding, (though obviously I could be wrong) are worse as their primary variants than their secondary variants, and the only one people thought was in a good place got nerfed instead of the rest getting buffed. (Again, could be completely wrong, I'm not saying that as fact.)

Like I said, its cool that we have primary kitguns, but it doesn't feel all that special or different without new barrels and new weapon types for the kitguns, at least personally.

Edited by Joltyboi
  • Like 1

You know, you can try giving your idea on fan concept or feedback

Also, those kitguns are made from apparently scraps or stolen spare parts so try to explain how they can make a rocket launcher from that because to be honest, I'm surprised those things work well in the first place being scraps welded together

3 minutes ago, 844448 said:

You know, you can try giving your idea on fan concept or feedback

Also, those kitguns are made from apparently scraps or stolen spare parts so try to explain how they can make a rocket launcher from that because to be honest, I'm surprised those things work well in the first place being scraps welded together

I mean I'm assuming the Solaris have access to explosives, just get a little thruster and stick one to the end, then just make a barrel to launch it. Failing that they could just make a grenade launcher, maybe a slingshot type thing.

(Obviously you would need more than just "add thruster to boom device" in real life but this is Warframe we're talking about.)