The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Visit a Featured Dojo, how to trigger?

Frendh

Question

12 hours ago, NevrKnosBest said:

How does one visit a dojo besides their own dojo or the two featured dojos? I don't see that option anywhere, and if it's not possible, then I would still consider this a bug.

It is not a bug, clearly DE did not prepare the ground to leave a Ghost dojo there also in Featured. Or should change the mission to activate in any Featured Dojo, instead of only activating those that are Ghost type.Screenshot_9.png.aebbf586ae7a6377c51db13

Edited by (NSW)OmegaMael

7 hours ago, (NSW)OmegaMael said:

It is not a bug, clearly DE did not prepare the ground to leave a Ghost dojo there also in Featured. Or should change the mission to activate in any Featured Dojo, instead of only activating those that are Ghost type.Screenshot_9.png.aebbf586ae7a6377c51db13

Like I said, if the quest is impossible to complete, whether it's a programming error or poor planning/setup. I would still consider it a bug. Saying the functionality is right, but DE didn't consider what was accessible on each platform is just splitting hairs. It's still broken content that has effectively locked many Swich users out of participating.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, (NSW)Osairas said:

Good news for switch!
They added new Ghost tier dojo under "featured Dojo" named "Eidolon Hunters Chile". By visiting it from navigation map, cleared the challenge for me. Thx DE

Was just about to post about this. I've cleared the quest as well. Nice save DE!

• Like 1