Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lich Voice and Personalities

JaddowTheKnight

So, one of the common complaints of Kuva Liches is that we only have 2 personalities to roll, with a handful of quirks.

With the advent of the creator program, would it be a good idea to let the community submit Voice lines for Lich personalities? DE would generate a "Script" or a list of what types of voice clips they're looking for (ex. "taunts 1-4" "Upon rank up" "Entering tile-set") and a VA would submit their lines, and then DE would select a dozen or so of the well done/popular ones.

This way, Voice Actors can participate in the Creator program, and the rest of us can enjoy new Lich personalities.

• Like 3

Il y a 17 heures, JaddowTheKnight a dit :

So, one of the common complaints of Kuva Liches is that we only have 2 personalities to roll, with a handful of quirks.

With the advent of the creator program, would it be a good idea to let the community submit Voice lines for Lich personalities? DE would generate a "Script" or a list of what types of voice clips they're looking for (ex. "taunts 1-4" "Upon rank up" "Entering tile-set") and a VA would submit their lines, and then DE would select a dozen or so of the well done/popular ones.

This way, Voice Actors can participate in the Creator program, and the rest of us can enjoy new Lich personalities.

Or... along the same vein, do a community contribution event where people vote on the best Lich VA, like they did years ago for the Tenno Song/Music Contest.

I wouldn't mind seeing new voice lines. As much as I like the "logical" female personality (actually, I'd rather my converted Liches to only have a "logical" personality (don't @ me)), I think it would make more sense for Liches to have more personalities.

I mean, I can understand why they only have a female "logical" and male "... idiot" (? I don't know what you would call that one) personality (1: they're clones, and 2: when looking at the Grinner themselves and either the higher ranked ones or the former Grinner like Steel Meridian, the female ones tend to think things though more than the male ones). But then you got the Kavor and they all have the same personality regardless of gender, so... yeah. I think the Liches should have more personalities.

As for how they could incorporate that, I can't see why both the Creator's Program idea as well as a community contribution contest (what Els236 suggested) couldn't be done. The only thing they need to make sure is that the audio files themselves are of the same quality as what we're hearing in the game right now. This doesn't mean that the Creators need to get extremely high-quality and professional setups in their homes, nor do I mean that they need to rent out a studio, but they should make things a bit easier for the Sound team to do what they need to do (kind of like how TennoGen has various rules that need to be met so that DE can add the skins properly and easily).

• Like 1