Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About proc damage on abilities and weapons

(PSN)The_AFKing

Question

3 answers to this question

Okay so I'm assuming you're asking like if you had a Glaxion which is a cold based beam weapon if it got bonus damage from having frost on a cold based warframe? If that's the case no, you don't get bonus damage from the warframe and weapon for they having the same element.

Other then volt which grants bonus electric damage from his passive but that's only if you walk around and store it up or using his electric shield and use your on upon it and shoot thru it or just having it normally there, I'm pretty sure no other frame shares that mechanic otherwise, please if someone knows better please quote me if I'm wrong 😄

In the majority of cases, the answer is no.  There are some Warframe abilities that do benefit from weapons colloquially known as "stat sticks", but these have less to do with damage types and more to do with the modded abilities of the weapons.  Atlas's Landslide and Khora's whip are examples of these.  They are the exceptions to the rule, though, and I honestly don't know why they're like this.