Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ongoing Issue with Garuda's (broken) Talons

(PSN)JediSylaris

Rarely do I find myself so enthralled by a frame that I make every excuse and modification possible to justify using them almost exclusively. The first time this happened was with Harrow when he was initially released. Now, it's Garuda.

However, after seeing the posts about this and testing it out myself, there definitely seems to be a critical issue with her Talons. Acolyte Mods such as Blood Rush or Weeping Wounds, while they can be slotted, have no additive effect on critical chance or status chance, even at a 12x combo multiplier. Mods that have set bonuses, like the Gladiator set for example, also don't have any additional effect. Seeing as her Talons are designed to act as an ordinary melee weapon and not an exalted weapon (hence the ability to use our usual Stance mods), it seems as if this lack of usability is more of a bug than something intentional (I hope).

Overall, Garuda's Talons have the potential to be exceptionally viable against higher-level enemies, and more importantly, a whole lot more fun to use. Until then, they've been reduced to nothing more than a cool-looking element of her appearance.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived