Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

inaros rework suggestion

hefirey

ability one: entomb an enemy in sand and after a period of time creates a sand shadow of the enemy with double duration of the amount of time enemy is buried.

ability 2 quicksand: creates a huge area of sand where enemies are slowed until stand still over time holding the abilty will pull all enemies towards inaros.

ability 3 sand storm: creates a sand storm that pulls all enemies and enemy projectiles into a sand tornado with inaros in the center the sandstorm deals more damage the more enemies and projectiles are caught in it and while the ability is active inaros is invulnerable.

ability 4: inaros creates an hourglass that fills up with sand, during this time the more enemies killed the more speed inaros gains and the larger its radius. when the ability is reactivated or the hour glass is full inaros speed returns to normal and the hourglass freezes all enemies in range which is affected by the number of enemies inaros kills. when the hourglass runs out all enemies within range die as well as healing inaros and reviving nearby tenno.

vor 44 Minuten schrieb hefirey:

inaros needs to stay constant with his story doing an entire rework will break what the devs had for him

<_<

*looks at Gara and Revenant as Eidolon/Ropalyst killer story wise*

>_>

*looks also at Valkyrs Origins, her Deluxe and Prime Skin with lore*

Animated GIF

Yeah, right buddy, because you rather leave a frame broken and unused to his/her story, i enjoy the story, the bit we have that is, even if it is a mess and wish would be more but DE clearly makes story as it goes and can change it at any time to fit it again.

The lore is all over the place and most frames exist even ONLY as consept so far, look at Baruuk, Hyldrin, Garuda, etc.

Just concepts for the sake fo a concept, then they have to fix it with that Leviran museum which is a insult to storytelling in my eyes, i play a game for visuals, sound and story, if i want to hear it only i listen to a audio book.

Inaros and many more frames need a heavy rework simply for gameplay balance or else they get forgotten or only used for niches. DE needs ot simply stop putting frame after frame out without context and think fo the story for it only later. Octavia, Inaros, etc were good attempts, fitting and enjoyable, then we got things like Nidus and then no lore anymore again.

DE needs a goddamn reboot honestly on the whole system. They onyl go deeper into the mess they created.

Archived