Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Bug or Nerf?

staranow

You know those small gaps that warframes can slid under? Well Wukong using Cloud Walker also used to be able to slide through those gaps WHILE in Cloud Walker. This is no longer the case. Wukong in Cloud Walker goes to those gaps and just runs into the wall. Either sliding is now disabled while in Cloud Walker or Cloud Walker's detection box is wonky as hell. Regardless of the reason Wukong can no longer do what he used to do.

So DE, is this yet another Wukong Nerf (and after his great rework too) or is this a bug with Cloud Walker? I would at least like to know which it is. Even if you have no plans to fix his movement ability...

the only "small gaps" i know of are those where you couldn't get out of anymore even with /unstuck - if DE fixed those damn things, i wouldn't call it a 'nerf'. why in the world would you even want to get in there? or are you referring to something complete different here?

On 2020-07-13 at 9:14 PM, fr4gb4ll said:

the only "small gaps" i know of are those where you couldn't get out of anymore even with /unstuck - if DE fixed those damn things, i wouldn't call it a 'nerf'. why in the world would you even want to get in there? or are you referring to something complete different here?

Do you know the gap under the rocks in the lua tileset that you can slide under? Or any of the other gaps on the grineer ship tilesets? And no, /unstuck has nothing to do with it.

There are places in various tilesets where you have the option to 1) slide under or through a gap in order to progress or 2) you can ignore the gap and go completely around it. By going completely around it you are wasting time. Perhaps you enjoy wasting your time? I do not enjoy that however.

39 minutes ago, staranow said:

There are places in various tilesets where you have the option to 1) slide under or through a gap in order to progress or 2) you can ignore the gap and go completely around it. By going completely around it you are wasting time. Perhaps you enjoy wasting your time? I do not enjoy that however.

ok, i see we were talking about different things - i was thinking of those 'unintended' gaps that still haunt the game and you where talking about the 'intended' ones ^^)

never tried to use cloudwalk through them myself since i rarely need to use is when playing wukong but i guess we should be able to go through there since we are suposed to be only 'vapor' in this state... but i guess the game handles that as the 'normal' wukung with just a different texture and seemingly not the full set of movements. well obviously jumping is then float up and therefore i guess the crouch movement which is float down then won't make this wukong-entity do the slide... DE should just handle the could-form as a permant 'crouched' frame in regard to where it can pass through - and since you said it was like this before, they should, for the sake of logic alone, return to this way.

57 minutes ago, staranow said:

Do you know the gap under the rocks in the lua tileset that you can slide under? Or any of the other gaps on the grineer ship tilesets? And no, /unstuck has nothing to do with it.

Still works.

Archived