Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request to review the next Prime.

(XBOX)XGN DrFeelGood

Question

5 answers to this question

It's just changing to a new format with new content included with most of the ones who were in the partner program reapplying to be in it, not to much is changing more is being added, the new format at a guess will weed out any deadwood I'd say.

Look at this video Brozime explains it better.

17 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

It's just changing to a new format with new content included with most of the ones who were in the partner program reapplying to be in it, not to much is changing more is being added, the new format at a guess will weed out any deadwood I'd say.

Ok. So I would still have to meet the original criteria to review the new content like the rest.

Am 13.7.2020 um 07:23 schrieb Slayer-.:

In this Video Brozime said that Prime items were never Part of the Program only new Warframe/Weapons and Deluxe Skins.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)joehan1287 said:

In this Video Brozime said that Prime items were never Part of the Program only new Warframe/Weapons and Deluxe Skins.

Thank you, that answers that, it was when he first posted it I saw it, bad memory thought it might cover what OP was after I should have watched it again.

I'd say OP will have to keep doing how they were doing it before.

Archived