Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A use for the Granum Void

Ikusi_Prime

Alright, so you've farmed Protea and all of her weapons. You even got the cosmetic. 

Now you have no reason to go back to the Granum Void. Ever again.

I suggest something be implemented to make this entire game mode actually worthwhile so that a key part of the lore and level design doesn't fall by the wayside.

I would love to have the time theme expanded so that playing Granum Void missions offers a way to accelerate the wait time for the foundry. 

Let us collect Specter Particles, or some other resource from the Granum Void, and use it as an alternative currency for rushing things in the foundry (instead of plat only). Everyone knows that rushing is a plat trap, and it serves no purpose other than to prey on impatient players. An alternative way to rush would be appreciated.

That's why the coins have other purposes..  To save the Solaris U folk that are chained around the ships (I know the pay is poor, I've already put my suggestions in on that), as well as collecting the lore too.  

I'm not too sure whether DE will do anything about the Granum Void Particles.  This feels like a one and done for that.  Here's a like though for the suggestion.:thumbup:

4 hours ago, MBaldelli said:

That's why the coins have other purposes..  To save the Solaris U folk that are chained around the ships (I know the pay is poor, I've already put my suggestions in on that), as well as collecting the lore too.  

I'm not too sure whether DE will do anything about the Granum Void Particles.  This feels like a one and done for that.  Here's a like though for the suggestion.:thumbup:

The coins are another topic entirely. Once you have all the lore tidbits from them, there's not a lot of value to be gained from them, either. 

I'm talking specifically about the Granum Void. Once you've farmed all you can farm, you have no incentive to interact with that content. 

We have keys to a badass alternate dimension where the founder of an evil organization lays trapped in a timeless void, and we have no reason to go back there? DE should give us a reason. 

1 hour ago, Ikusi_Prime said:

The coins are another topic entirely. Once you have all the lore tidbits from them, there's not a lot of value to be gained from them, either. 

I'm talking specifically about the Granum Void. Once you've farmed all you can farm, you have no incentive to interact with that content. 

We have keys to a badass alternate dimension where the founder of an evil organization lays trapped in a timeless void, and we have no reason to go back there? DE should give us a reason. 

this is the entire game and a lot of the game has no rewards 

My friend and I were setting a personal goal of seeing how many granum specters we could kill in a mission.  We got up to 661 before DE cut that off pronto.  Now I can see only going there to help new players to the granum void farm for the Stropha, Stahlta and Protea parts (for those that won't accept hand outs).  

We have keys to a badass alternate dimension where the founder of an evil organization lays trapped in a timeless void, and we have no reason to go back there?

Spoiler

You need to watch the end of that story again.  We set Parvos Granum free from that pocket dimension.

You're right though, we don't currently have a reason to go back.  I can tell you that DE loves reusing their code -- they admitted publicly recently that they don't like wasting the work they do -- and as you've been here in this game almost as long as I have, you've seen even with the ravamped Corpus tile set things from the previous tiles replaced how they recycle. 

I'm sure that sometime in the future, they will find a reason for us to go back there now that we did what we needed to....  

Archived