Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe: Earth

micmak22

we have fire we have ice we have electric why not earth... 

1st ability : crack 

if enemy is in mele range frame puches the unlucky bugger so fast that he litterally disintergrates sending bits            of bone, flesh and armor in a 120 arc damaging all behind him and maybe a small panic debuff

2nd ability : earthquake 

frame slams the ground with both fist so hard that the ship/ asteriod/ planet just S**ts its self and starts crying and shaking uncotrolably knocking all enemies to the ground and keeping them there

3rd ability : stonehenge 

for those moments you decide to hide behind something big and strong, the frame uses his power over earth, dirt and sand and compels it to come forth bunch up together and give him a nice stone castle to happily shoot enemies down at his lesuire and ofcourse his team mates are welcome to join the duck shoot 

4th ability : i ran out of ideas im sure you guys can think of something...

Names: Oak, Crevace, Stien, Pedra, akumo

we have fire we have ice we have electric why not earth... 

1st ability : crack 

if enemy is in mele range frame puches the unlucky bugger so fast that he litterally disintergrates sending bits            of bone, flesh and armor in a 120 arc damaging all behind him and maybe a small panic debuff

2nd ability : earthquake 

frame slams the ground with both fist so hard that the ship/ asteriod/ planet just S**ts its self and starts crying and shaking uncotrolably knocking all enemies to the ground and keeping them there

3rd ability : stonehenge 

for those moments you decide to hide behind something big and strong, the frame uses his power over earth, dirt and sand and compels it to come forth bunch up together and give him a nice stone castle to happily shoot enemies down at his lesuire and ofcourse his team mates are welcome to join the duck shoot 

4th ability : i ran out of ideas im sure you guys can think of something...

Names: Oak, Crevace, Stien, Pedra, akumo

Or lets just go here and finish it!

2892529-captain_planet.jpeg

I suppose an earth frame might be difficult because 80% of missions are not on Earth based maps, excluding phobos.
ANd if you had a power like being able to shoot an earth spike from the ground, that'd be fine on Phobos or Corpus outposts, but if you bent a metal plate up into a spike, you'd open a hole in the ship, depressurize everything and kill everyone and blow up the ship with you in it.

I suppose an earth frame might be difficult because 80% of missions are not on Earth based maps, excluding phobos.

ANd if you had a power like being able to shoot an earth spike from the ground, that'd be fine on Phobos or Corpus outposts, but if you bent a metal plate up into a spike, you'd open a hole in the ship, depressurize everything and kill everyone and blow up the ship with you in it.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I mean, can you imagine how much could go wrong with Stonehenge? Not just physically, but glitchwise as well? (Glitchwise isn't a word, but it should be.) Anyway, I agree it would be great to have a frame like this, but it will be a long time before we can see anything like this ingame.

Its alright.. 2 is a little similar to rhino stomp. If you want to make it more unqiue.   If you are aiming for a sneaky warframe. Make a ability to where he can blind his enemies with dirt. 1   I really don't like....  Lastly you spelt melee wrong