Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void fissures and all the trace investment into relics

I think each player that runs any void fissure with a relic should get to keep the reward from the relic they cracked automatically and pick a prize from one of the other relics from the other teammates that they want if they invested traces into upgrading the relic. 

For example: 

Arbitrary Rewards from void fissures:

P1 (player): Prime shotgun part

P2: Prime warframe main bp

P3: Prime pistol part

P4: Prime melee main bp

P1 would automatically keep the Prime shotgun part that their relic had and can pick one other prize to take home as well. Similar deal for P2, P3 and P4. 

This system should also be extended to requiem relics as well.

Also please make the minimum traces that you can get from cracking relics 10 or 15

19 minutes ago, African-Sapien616 said:

please make the minimum traces that you can get from cracking relics 10

This I can get behind, 6 is just such a weird random number lol.

Hek, you could scale the numbers up according to Relic tier, like,
Lith gives a minimum of 10, Meso 15, Neo 20, Axi 25 (maybe also adjust the maximum accordingly).

The double reward thing though ... dunno 'bout that, also making it basically mandatory to use a refined - mostly Exceptional - Relic all the time?
What a giant hassle, I much prefer to save up my Traces for Radiant, not least so my Squad gets the best chance at the Rare reward.

Really, the way Prime farming works now is already VERY MUCH improved from how it used to be,
it's so much easier to get a specific part compared to stuff like the old super-bloated (argh T3 Survival) Rotation C drop tables, you don't even know 😛

You very well know DE won't implement that. What would be the point ? Reducing the grind, hence reducing the time played, and screwing the Prime market and Baro offers ?

What would the benefit be for them ? <== If you answer "no idea" to that question, your proposal has approximately 0 chance of ever seeing the light of the day

3 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Literally impossible, 6 is the minimum.

I mean... you say that and yet ive gotten 6 with an Active Booster... meaning i must have gotten 3 Originally. 

Im almost certain ive gotten as low as 5 without a booster. Its difficult to say because you kinda get used to getting shafted so you stop getting surprised by how little you get.

Archived