The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora Urushu Skin Waist band Optional

Kaggelos

Can we make the Khora Urushu Skin Waist band Optional? Like in The Auxiliary section of customization? I just bought it with plat thinking i can remove it, but now i feel like i was cheated. I know this isnt your intention DE.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Vyra said:

How did the Person int he first Screenshot remove that Ribbon?!

The ribbon resembles Venari. In places where you don't have Venari with you, such as relays, the ribbon disappears.

It also disappears while Venari is dead in missions.

18 minutes ago, Tamatu said:

The ribbon resembles Venari. In places where you don't have Venari with you, such as relays, the ribbon disappears.

It also disappears while Venari is dead in missions.

Thanks a lot.

On 2020-07-21 at 6:45 PM, Kaggelos said:

Can we make the Khora Urushu Skin Waist band Optional?

On 2020-08-02 at 3:36 PM, Tamatu said:

The ribbon resembles Venari. In places where you don't have Venari with you, such as relays, the ribbon disappears

You can toggle between Venari states in the arsenal appearance, the bow has different blades for heal/protect/attack and hidden in social hubs or when Venari's dead (as already said).

However, while you can hide it while editing her appearance it toggles back to attack-mode when wandering your orbiter.

• 2 weeks later...

I want this topic up. 
Please DE, make the Khora Urushu waist band (back ribbon) optional, like the spikes on a regular skin. 
The fact that the waist band disappeared in peaceful zones has already greatly diversified the appearance, but now it has been "fixed", and it seems as if I was limited for some reason. All this time we went with two skin options - with ribbon and without, and now there is only one option. Why did you do this DE? Does some strange player not like when there are additional costomization options, and you were asked to remove it?

I even buy more platina if you do that.

Archived