Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do I Get The Lato Vendal?

Kasegawa529

Question

12 answers to this question

You don't.

The only way you can get the Lato Vandal is if you participated during the Closed Beta Test.

Braton Vandal is for those who participated in the Open Beta weekend back in closed beta and bought it for 1 credit.

Basically your cousin has it because he played way back before March. Besides, there are so many better sidearms. Go for a Vasto. :)

You can't get it. It's only for those who've been in closed beta.

You don't.

The only way you can get the Lato/Braton Vandal is if you participated during the Closed Beta Test.

Actually Braton Vandal is for those who participated in the Open Beta weekend back in closed beta and bought it for 1 credit. Edited by jrkong

You don't.

The only way you can get the Lato Vandal is if you participated during the Closed Beta Test.

Basically your cousin has it because he played way back before March. Besides, there are so many better sidearms. Go for a Vasto. :)

yeah I'v been playing along side him since the closed beta. But I didn't get anything. Had to grind for it all.

I was hear since the closed beta.

yeah I'v been playing along side him since the closed beta. But I didn't get anything.

Then I have two valuable words for you which double as advice and may in fact get you the Lato Vandal... assuming you were in fact present during the Closed Beta Test.

Support Ticket

File it under "Missing Item(s) or Double Purchase" and the support staff will check to see whether you're missing the Lato Vandal when you should have it, or if you accidentally sold it, or if it's hiding in your inventory.

Also it looks like your first post was in July, and while this can't be used as an accurate way to determine when you actually joined and started playing, I can't help but feel slightly skeptical.

Then I have two valuable words for you which double as advice and may in fact get you the Lato Vandal... assuming you were in fact present during the Closed Beta Test.

Support Ticket

File it under "Missing Item(s) or Double Purchase" and the support staff will check to see whether you're missing the Lato Vandal when you should have it, or if you accidentally sold it, or if it's hiding in your inventory.

Also it looks like your first post was in July, and while this can't be used as an accurate way to determine when you actually joined and started playing, I can't help but feel slightly skeptical.

Thank you for this help I have sent the ticket and hope to get a reply back.

Support Ticket

Yeah that reply was WAAAYYYY after I got playing and needed some help and decided to check out the forums. Trust me when I saw a video on youtube about the closed beta I was getting my key right away and was the first 1000 to get one.