The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Take Forma Out Of Alerts.

Mak_Gohae

Forma are among the most valuable items in Alerts, save for Vauban parts and Potatoes. Common as they are in T3 Void, they should remain in the Alerts for people who either don't have access to T3 (due to lack of keys, poor internet connection, or, more commonly, equipment that isn't as upgraded as the typical forumer's).

Removing Forma from the Alerts isn't going to accomplish anything. The increase in the chance for a Catalyst to pop up is completely negligible.

Yeah no sorry. Leave forma's in the alerts if you ask me.

Tower 3 keys are somewhat rare for me, takes me hours of farming survival or endless defense to come up with a couple, and even then theres no garuntee to get a forma out of the void key. And I need them to build my clan dojo, that I'm doing mostly by myself, as my other clan members arn't that active. Nevermind using one now and again to change a polarity, or build a clan tech weapon that I wanna play with.

No, forma alerts are fine. New players aint gonna be doing void that much

New players are not going to have max rank items to Forma either.

Are you really complaining about Forma given for free? U mad.

No, im saying we get enough free forma so i want other free stuff.

Fixed.

And the answer is "buy with plat or GTFO", as always.

Yeah, that's the point.

I dont play the void that much and i alone got enough to build all the new bio weapons which included one when the price was higher.

I even already forma the Embolist.

There was one dude that made a post, like, the very first day of the drop change saying that he got 16 forma from 30 games played.

I think i just got 30 games played when i finally got the Mag Prime Systems a day ago and i think i did get close to 16 forma.

You dont have to play that much to get a huge amount.

Max rank =/= powerful enough to do T3.

That basically impossible.

Maybe T3 defense..... maybe, but the other missions are not difficult.

BTW, T3 is not the only place they drop from.

I pug all my Void missions and i did not only go into T3 in every game i played.

i can easyally do 15 minutes survival, get some T3 key, and will most likely get forma blueprint from the void (or whatever part with the same chance but forma blueprint is really common on T3 >.>)

if it would have been already built forma then it might have been a bit more usefull not to use orokin cells.

but honeslty, i much prefer catalyst or reactor insted.

thoughts?