Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I just helped a new player who couldn't unlock his junction because he bought and crafted a derelict emissary key, rather than an orokin derelict key.

TheArcSet

I just helped a new player who couldn't unlock his junction because he bought and crafted a derelict emissary key, rather than an orokin derelict key.

It took us a while to figure out the problem, though I guessed it eventually, but this seems like a issue that could be improved.

As the 1st thing to come up in the market, when you type derelict, is a key for a Halloween/past-NW event, rather than for the main derelict, it seems like it might be a good idea to either: make that key count for the junction too, or to gate that key behind something.

The player I was helping rushed the key twice, just to progress and was about to quit the game when he could find a way to continue.

Thank you for your continued efforts to improve this game.

16 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

this mission has nothing to do with halloween. it was the old nightwave boss fight

Well, it was used as the replacement for the old Halloween fight, before it became a NW part. And now that that chapters over, it's no longer attached to NW.

Either way, that has nothing to do with the problem I'm bringing up here.

The two types of derelict keys are causing problems for some new players, as only one type interacts with the junctions system.

Archived