Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pin The Grineer Contest!

[DE]Megan

evolution_of_pineer_2.jpg

Me and my brother's entry for the competition.

About the "art": At first, we didn't know what we wanted, but it became clear to us shortly after joining the game. Our first idea failed and then we came up with this. We wanted to make some sort of evolution of Grineer! Ours is from left to right though compared to the traditional. They are slowly adapting to standing up. From crawling, to walking on all four, to walking on their knees with straight back, to walking on their legs with better posture (ノ・∀・)ノ

For anyone submitting entries - good luck. This challenge was seriously harder than imagined - anyone who has given it a try knows that. Took us about 3 hours and a tad bit more. Being creative with this is hard because they disappear quite fast so you have to be really fast about it. We had big problems getting the grineer to stand up - but we finally made it! A tip is to use shade and if the grineer don't want to move, just randomly move around them. They seem to panic over that sometimes and re-position. Vauban seems to be really fit for the job. Also, be really patient! Good luck, Tennos (• ε •)

Hope it won't be an issue, but me and my brother will both go outseas for a week. We are hoping to see good news when we're back :P Also, I took the screenshot having my normal settings on, which are seriously crappy (-‸ლ), and I don't understand how and why my graphics card ate away a part of my Soma - if it wasn't for the screenshot, I would never have noticed. I seriously need a new computer (ლ‸ლ) My brother, who was supposed to take the shot, failed to take a successful screenshot in time, and we didn't want to continue trying after this. So we're happy with this ¯\_(⌣̯̀⌣́)_/¯ except the quality (╥﹏╥)

As for uploading a photo for those who see this. I just uploaded the photo and then I copied the image (not the link, but the actual image) and pasted it here. So it's simple copy pasta work.

End of essay.

Edited by HeppilyEverAfter