Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add a "Find squad" option for kuva lich missions.

Decinomic0n

1 minute ago, Decinomic0n said:

As the title says add a find squad button for kuva lich missions like railjack has. Unless im stupid and there is a button im just not seeing.

What do you mean by “find squad button”? If you run on public you can often find people.

5 minutes ago, krc473 said:

What do you mean by “find squad button”? If you run on public you can often find people.

My lich spawned on lua, There were no squads on lua, Railjack has a button that matches you with any open squad on any railjack mission.

4 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

They would need to allow your lich to get angry through all killed thralls and not just the ones on your own territory. After that sure.

They do do that, if you join a group and they take you to their missions your lich still gets angry and has a chance to spawn.

1 minute ago, Decinomic0n said:

My lich spawned on lua, There were no squads on lua, Railjack has a button that matches you with any open squad on any railjack mission.

So, play LUA by yourself, or find a clan that will help. I am not sure if there would be issues or not with this system. You’ll be matched with people playing on other planets, stopping your Lich from taking stuff but letting you progress. 

Just now, krc473 said:

So, play LUA by yourself, or find a clan that will help. I am not sure if there would be issues or not with this system. You’ll be matched with people playing on other planets, stopping your Lich from taking stuff but letting you progress. 

Imo liches taking things isn't really a problem, and I don't see why there would be a problem with the system, you can do it by joining in the recruiting channel. All this would so is streamline the process.

Archived