Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Knight,samurai and Viking frames

(PSN)UnchainedJagter

I always thought it’d be cool to have a knight frame,samurai and Viking warframes. Ik you have Oberon and chroma,and Excalibur as the knight but I mean like a sword and shield frame that’s good and defending teammates, allowing himself with the shield to have more counter compablities and allowing his shield to absorb damage and give resistance to the damage he just a less to whole team and rallying them up it be cool for this night frame to give armor to teammates and give them a second wind like you’d see In the moves having a final stand then winning.The samurai since my name screams I’m a weeb should be a samurai frame that just quickdraws and kills everything like the kusanagi( perfect cut)or the murashama blade(the Soul devouring sword) would be cool to see. And lastly a Viking frame that just screams I’m here and I want your S#&$ that has a big axe cause you know Vikings love axes and this frame should just be like a bezerk frame that gets lost in pillaging and blood lust that he goes crazy 

25 минут назад, (PS4)Eranjager сказал:

I always thought it’d be cool to have a knight frame,samurai and Viking warframes.

These ideas are too commonplace for new WF's. And you already can do this, there are a lot cosmetic in game.

allowing himself with the shield to have more counter compablities and allowing his shield to absorb damage and give resistance to the damage he just a less to whole team and rallying them up it be cool for this night frame to give armor to teammates

Some Frost with Icy Avalanche or Nezha with Safeguard + sword shield weapons.

samurai frame that just quickdraws and kills everything

Valkyr, Volt and others + any of Nikana or Two handed Nikana weapons.

Viking frame that just screams I’m here and I want your S#&$ that has a big axe cause you know Vikings love axes and this frame should just be like a bezerk frame that gets lost in pillaging and blood lust that he goes crazy 

Any WF with Scindo.

Archived