Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incoming Message...

[DE]Megan

Betrayers...

The Warframes are mechanized suits created based on Orokin Design. The tenno is the one group that is capable of bring out their full capabilities. The tenno were also mecenaries that in my opinion possibly played both side (Grineer and Corpus). Since in the war we played both sides now we are hunted by both sides. But this is all just my opinion take it how you will.

Wait. So we are actually Corpus? Or actually, the Corpus are actually Orokin? 

shocked-cat-o.gif

Zanuka Project????????

dramatic-chipmunk-o.gif

"...when the betrayers awake..."

Does that mean the Warframes are a Corpus creation?

*inception foghorns*

Hrm... Intriguing... I was planning on going corpus for the war event, but this looks a bit fishy... As long as Alad V isn't doing anything anti-tenno, I'll side with him. If he tries to activate more stalkers to hunt us down or tries to mess with us in some way, I'll side with the grineer in a heartbeat and hunt his cowardly &#! down... Going corpus otherwise for rewards, mainly.

they were a branch from the human race, that evolved technologically and mentally and ended up forming a civilization separate from others, much like happenned with grineer and corpus

My theory is that the Grineer are descended from Microsoft, and that the Corpus are the remnants of Apple.