Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incoming Message...

[DE]Megan

We shold side with the Corpus the Grineer will keep fighting until the control the entire system the Corpus while they want to dissect us and indoctrinate us however in the end the worship the credit chip if it become to expensive to fight us they will ether leave us alone or start working with us and in time we might be able to live together while with the grineer can not continue to exsist.

Also one of the planets description says "Warframe and robotics are hidden here" so maybe the corpus are a colony of humans that lived on the earth and created warframes but the lotus is misguiding them? Or maybe there  was a conflict between Orkin and tenno or corpus and tenno causing them to split away from each other.

"Prime" means first of importance (at least in this context I think). Which suggests Prime warframes are originals. Prime warframes are Orokin technology, taken directly from the Orokin spacecrafts themselves. So the "standard" warframes are essentially copies of Orokin originals of Corpus/Grineer make, which would also mean that we're betrayers of the Corpus/Grineer since they have the blueprints for the warframes that we stole and are using (standard versions). They made the copies, and we/Lotus took them and used them against them, hence "betrayers". 

So that still begs the question, who are the Tenno? Orokin descendants or Grineer/Corpus descendants that have forsaken their ancestors? If my lore is up to date, there's no substantial proof that the Orokin were human, but Grineer originated on Earth, so the Grineer WERE human at one point. I think in-game descriptions actually say Corpus are human, though... so if Corpus call us "betrayers" that kind of suggests that we are human (or sub-human) since if we were Orokin it would be like we're taking back the tech that belongs to us and they would worship us as gods which doesn't seem to be the case. The warframe users are stated as having anmesia from cryo sleep, but in the trailer it is clearly shown that a "standard" warframe user is asleep in an Orokin cryopod, yet the Orokin Derelict Vaults have an Exalibur Prime inside of them. Vor states "that one" is important (Exalibur) so it just further spins the lore out of control. Just not enough to go on yet imo. It does reach back to Dark Sector, however. Exalibur is Hayden Tenno's warframe, but Hayden didn't have any of the abilities that Exalibur has. Hayden FOUND his suit, which was essentially just an exoskeleton, which MAY be why Vor says that suit is important. It could be based on the first warframe ever created, or the person using it is Hayden Tenno which... I don't think is the case.

Lotus on the other hand....I'm pretty much convinced that she's an extremely advanced AI created by the Orokin during the time of their decline for some kind of purpose. The Lotus' headdress design is all over the Orokin ships, and since the recent decided voice of Lotus is robot-like in sound, that just further supports my theory. She runs all the operations simultaneously, and seemingly singlehandedly. That kind of workload for a single person does not seem possible. She intercepts signals sent by both Corpus and Grineer and decodes them, all while directing Tenno that are on the field and offers constant support in-mission.  That kind of workload for a single person does not seem possible. We also receive Orokin tech as "A gift from Lotus" in the form of Orokin Reactors/Catalysts which would suggest she has access to, or the ability to create Orokin technology. That might just be a happy accident on DE's part though. But even if it is, it still suggests that the Lotus is heavily rooted in the Orokin Era and their technology, even after the fall of them.

All the while nobody knows where she is, how she got there, or how long she has been there. If she is a living, breathing humanoid, then she has to be hidden in space somewhere in an Orokin structure/ship, and is sustained by it, maybe assisted by cybernetic implants or a personal AI to share the workload. I still think she's just an AI herself, though.

If an ancient collosal AI created the orokin, maybe Lotus a ghost in the machina that diverted from the plan of the orokin.

In other hand, there is no orokin neither in the void nor in the derelict ships.

The Orokin towers control minds of other beings in the void.

May be the power of the ancient orokin is that control, and the tenno are the same, controling the warframes as flesh-machine suits.

Other thing is that Lotus awaked the current active Tenno, maybe with help from other faction (perhaps corpus?) and then run on her own plans with the help of the confused half-awaked tenno.

And where fits the Infested in the picture?

I bet is something related with the white trees in orokin ships. Maybe some sourse of power, or some kind of neural web that holds the Orokin AI.

But what if that part of the orokin technology comes from other actors? The Ancients?

(Something like the Robotech Masters/Invid relatinship and the flower of life - the ancients look very alike Invid).

So, in the derelict ships you can see the tree like forms unleased troughout the ship, extending to the space, and totally overrun by infested.

And what about the cross-breed infested (not ancients). The most powerful claims to be created by the tenno, Lotus or Orokin.

A plan to use the power of the Ancients to merge biological and mechanical entities? A betray to the ancients, to dominate them or to reemplace them with hibrids under Orokin control? A bio-weapon unleashed to destroy Orokin enemies that grow out of control?

And where lays the Lotus entity?

If the tree-like webs are out of control in the normal space, may be there is some link to a last bastion of the Lotus rebelion in the void.

Anyway.. Betrayers gonna betray.

Lets help the grinner to stop the corpus, then infest their ships like we do the last time.

That will show them, and make mama Lotus proud.

**I'm sorry if my english sucks**

Perhapse we will side with the grineer to defeat the corpus and then we will betray them.

So the tenno will do one thing, trickery and deciet and then they win the war.

But why do the tenno fight the war, I don't think they have people to protect do they?

"The Betrayers"

So I guess Lotus used the Tenno who are corpus creations (?) to wipe out their creators?

Can't really wait to see what's coming up. 

I do remember seeing the Tenno and the Corpus fighting the Grineer side by side in the Livestream. I think this is gonna be epic.