Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 Types Of Missing Elemental Mods For Weapons

Makemap

#1 Quite obvious is the Explosive ammunition mod(should be rare).

Names suggestion: Explosive Rounds(Rifle), Explosive Impact(Pistol), Explosive Pellets(shotgun), Melee should get none.

Note: Firestorm mod increases explosion size.

a) Stack with Hellfire, becomes HEI(Highly Explosive Incendiary) ammunition.

b) Stack with Cryo Rounds, it explodes ice like a cryo weapon.

c) Stack with Stormbringer, create AOE electric. Kind of like EMP grenade, but smaller.

d) Stack with Poison creates tiny poison clouds.

e) Stack with Acid = bonus damage as the acid effect becomes bigger.

#2 Poison mods(uncommon) Name Suggestion: Toxic Firestorm(Rifle), Venomous Touch(melee), Poisonous Blast(shotgun), Lethal Trigger(Pistol)

Note: Poisonous infested should be immune to poison, but not acid.

#3 Acid mods(rare/uncommon) name suggestions: Corrosive Sidearm(Pistol), Acidic Shells(Shotgun), Burning Shots(Rifle).

Melee gets none because it wouldn't make sense, this is not poison, but acid that are corrosive.

Edited by Makemap

like the first idea. but acid and poison are pretty much the same thing in this game,

Ogris-poison

acrid-acid

Get my point? Try replacing it with a damge that is uber rare but when you kill an enemy they drop 5hp health orbs that heal the lowest hp player or sentinal.

1. And make every weapon as suicidal as Ogris? No thanks.

2. I can see that. It would make it fair.

3. My gamer sense says that poison and acid are too close to make them two separate elemental types.

Um, have you even seen explosive bullet in real life? Or even played L4D? Search up HEI ammunition for example, you see weapons such as rifle using those.

As for #3 a maybe.

Edited by Makemap

#1 Quite obvious is the Explosive ammunition mod(should be rare).

Names suggestion: Explosive Rounds(Rifle), Explosive Impact(Pistol), Explosive Pellets(shotgun), Melee should get none.

Note: Firestorm mod increases explosion size.

a) Stack with Hellfire, becomes HEI(Highly Explosive Incendiary) ammunition.

b) Stack with Cryo Rounds, it explodes ice like a cryo weapon.

c) Stack with Stormbringer, create AOE electric. Kind of like EMP grenade, but smaller.

d) Stack with Poison creates tiny poison clouds.

e) Stack with Acid = bonus damage as the acid effect becomes bigger.

#2 Poison mods(uncommon) Name Suggestion: Toxic Firestorm(Rifle), Venomous Touch(melee), Poisonous Blast(shotgun), Lethal Trigger(Pistol) Note: Poisonous infested should be immune to poison, but not acid.

#3 Acid mods(rare/uncommon) name suggestions: Corrosive Sidearm(Pistol), Acidic Shells(Shotgun), Burning Shots(Rifle).

Melee gets none because it wouldn't make sense, this is not poison, but acid that are corrosive.

They are already working on implementing a system to mix two elements together and cause a different kind of elemental damage. They are also adding another elemental damage type.

What Is Armor 2.0 And Why Should I Care?

The mods we are missing are "Blunt" (which stun might be turned into) and "Toxic" damage.

Explosions will be caused by Heat + Cold on the same gun.

All I'm going to see is "Blast" build when this update arrives without the need to find Explosion mods which should be able to stack with all the other elemental mods. What will happen to "Thunderbolt" is my question. It might end up being throw out of the window.

I would not like a "Blast" build without any elements in it like Inciendary or Ice effect. This basically means Ogris gets all the fame.

Edited by Makemap