Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Revenant] Enemies Sometimes Cease to Spawn in Exterminate

Porcelain

As Revenant, enemies will sometimes stop spawning in exterminate missions if you use his first ability, Enthrall.

This does not always happen, and I'm not clear what the trigger for this bug is, but I think if I let the timer for Enthrall run out while I have enemies enthralled, future enemies will cease to spawn, softlocking the mission.

The frequency of this bug is around 40-50% of the exterminates I run; I can run exterminates fine if I never use Enthrall.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've experienced this same issue for 3 exterminate missions in a row. If I use Enthrall, at some random point in the mission the red objective marker moves to extraction and enemies no longer spawn. Forcing me to abort the mission. This does not occur if I don't use Enthrall.  Also, so far it doesn't seem to happen in other mission types, just exterminate.

Yep. This happened to me too. I was experimenting with a high range Reave Revenant to see how efficient you could make Revenant in Steel Path against Grineer with his abilities. You're not going to be super efficient with Danse Macabre... that's for sure! But if you could drain 15-20% health/shields from a high density of lots of enemies in 15m width Reave... maybe, just maybe, he could be more efficient. And you'd have a case for using Blinding Reave (the augment that none of us like yet).

Does this work? Err, well... I mean it works but it requires very high density on a flat tile layout to be efficient.

Anyway, here's my complete Steel Path Exterminate with such a Revenant!

Spoiler

2irbhsN.jpg

Frequent Reaves can also trigger Simaris to lock it down temporarily in ESO (surprise?).

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

As of August 27th, the bug remains. With the Mephisto Revenant deluxe skin coming in two weeks' time, I believe the bug will become much more prominent with the influx of Revenant players.

Revenant is a very fun warframe, I find utility in every ability he has and his synergy between abilities is almost unparalleled. New/Returning players will be disappointed if they encounter this frequent game breaking bug.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived