Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Kuva Survival needs rewording

(NSW)Kaizer

People keep constantly mixing up that as saying they need to do a kuva siphon on a random world when the fact is the level only is based on a minute timer, frustrating people. The Nightwave achievement is outright too vague and confusing players. I even just now ran into someone in the chats saying they were confused as well.

Please reword the title to "Kuva Fortress Survival" and specify "Survive 30 minutes in Kuva Fortress Survival Mission" 

That's all you need to do! PLEASE! End this confusion to players and simplify this once and for all!

Right now, it specifically says "Survive for over 30 minutes in a Kuva Survival", not Siphon, not Flood. The only Kuva Survival in the game is in the Kuva Fortress. Given how the Fortress and Kuva Siphon & Flood nodes unlock together, I've no idea how people are getting this stuff confused.

23 hours ago, Nok-Rntha said:

Right now, it specifically says "Survive for over 30 minutes in a Kuva Survival", not Siphon, not Flood. The only Kuva Survival in the game is in the Kuva Fortress. Given how the Fortress and Kuva Siphon & Flood nodes unlock together, I've no idea how people are getting this stuff confused.

The Kuva Alerts will sometimes occur with a Siphon on a Survival type mission. and the Alert will actually be labeled as "Survival" so it's understandable for people to see that its a Kuva Alert: Survival and think this is what the NW is referring to.

You also need to consider that players have access to NW Before they may have unlocked the Kuva Fortress so they have no idea Takevuni or the Kuva Survival mode  even Exists.

53 minutes ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

You also need to consider that players have access to NW Before they may have unlocked the Kuva Fortress so they have no idea Takevuni or the Kuva Survival mode  even Exists.

That's a problem of the Nightwave in general, though. It shouldn't task you with something before you even have access to it.

On 2020-08-23 at 9:25 AM, Nok-Rntha said:

I got this easily confused the very first time I heard of it because I didn't know the Kuva Fortress had its own Survival that spat out Kuva.

It's very easy to confuse if you have never done it before. You simply just don't remember what's it like not knowing 

33 minutes ago, Nok-Rntha said:

That's a problem of the Nightwave in general, though. It shouldn't task you with something before you even have access to it.

Indeed.... 

We need more Access !!!

Archived