Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense-Maps

--TL--Gecko

sup ^^

Im really trying to become friends with the new map of the Corpus-Tileset, but its literally impossible aslong you arent wearing something nohand like Ember, Saryn or any other aoe-nuker... I dont even know how someone could get such ideas for a defense-map... Its a pointless waste of time waiting till single mobs are coming from the 4 bio hallways - especially when you're on solo. What was the idea behind that? Making it difficult or more challenging? It doesnt in my opinion... you just sit around for felt 30 mins per wave.

The previous defense-map was really perfect (is there anybody who didnt like the Def-Map of Neptun/Phobos?) and even the bigger ones of Pluto and previous Venus are more enjoyable than this mess. You could just update the doors, textures etc. to the new tileset and the spawn-mechanics, size and whole construction could stay the same. I'd clap and play it even more but you wasted another Defense-Map for me next to Io (Jupiter).

What about Stephano? The newer def-map is totally fine and the previous still exists... Why though? o.0 Just throw it away like the new def-map of the tileset instead of wasting more Def-Maps. Thats a downgrade - not an upgrade and Im totally pissed about that. Im not sure how I'll handle another wasted defense-map. Who actually does that? Doesnt he/she plays the maps before releasing or didnt he/she notice the MASSIVE(!) waste of time while waiting for the mobs? Is there any special tactic behind that, which I didnt get? Like making people mad to dont play it anymore? I have no idea. I'd love to meet the people, who designed that piece of ****...

I couldnt be more disappointed - seriously... Im trying it everytime I see it on fissures, syndicate-missions or where-ever because I could may enjoy it someday like Io (sometimes).
Not the recent Defense-Map of the new corpus tileset though! 
Its been months already and I still hate it and I hate it even more that Im missing a map which was literally perfect like the previous Io-Map... its not deleted or removed - sometimes I get the perfect def-map for corpus' - damn rare though...

Do they want money for removing the new def-map of the tileset? I'd do almost everything for such a step (except raping/killing someone or such things for sure!)... 
Just tell me how much and I'll transfer it right after DE sent me their transferdatas for such "sponsorings" - no joke!!!

Yeah, it's beautiful and yet so slow if I'm not nuking.  The worst part is chasing one or two mobs at the end of each wave. 

Nothing on my radar, better check all the hallways. [Time . . . passes] Finally, there it is on my radar.  Oops, wrong level. Now I've got it.  Wait...behind that pillar maybe?  Nope, he must have moved.  Wait a second...is that him stuck inside that ramp?  😑

• 2 weeks later...

Archived