Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

March 16 Founder Package Ends.

XArchAngel

Okay so I hear a rumor that also on this date we are going to open beta.. doesnt bother me in the slightest but dont know how true this is.

This is my idea, so they pick the day before St. Patrick's day... so yes probably going to open beta and not only that but will we get an awesome Green/Gold color Pallet for the holiday to?

DE are you planning on releasing something new around that date as well? Like new Tenno... or Weapons??

This date has got be all sorts of excited! If there is something you DE should release a video of whats coming Idk about others but I would love to know whats coming and why you picked that date thanks so much cant wait to hear from you.

plz be patient, but be sure

new frame new (uber crazy badass) weapons and more will come

-----------------------

No doubt that a spoiler will come in the next 10 days

also i doubt that the open will came at same time...

at least i hope not ,

cause as closed beta testers update 7 will give us some work

Edited by Tsoe

No please if you know more share I dont mind a spoiler and DE should Def make a video for 7.0! Show us all the new features that are coming!

Edit: Errr... Patch 7 not 7.0

I don't think we're allowed to share the info we get in the Founders Forums with the public, sorry. But i can assure you, from the info we got it'll be worth the wait.

Okay so I hear a rumor that also on this date we are going to open beta.. doesnt bother me in the slightest but dont know how true this is.

This is my idea, so they pick the day before St. Patrick's day... so yes probably going to open beta and not only that but will we get an awesome Green/Gold color Pallet for the holiday to?

DE are you planning on releasing something new around that date as well? Like new Tenno... or Weapons??

This date has got be all sorts of excited! If there is something you DE should release a video of whats coming Idk about others but I would love to know whats coming and why you picked that date thanks so much cant wait to hear from you.

It wont suddenly end anyway, they said so in the FAQ, might announce its closure coming in the march up date but anyway this is taken from the FAQ

When is the Founders program ending?

Not for a while. I will update this when I know more, and we certainly won't be stopping it abruptly. You'll have plenty of warning.