Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fastest way to gain rep on Deimos?

Canach

Question

For Cetus, you might say fastest rank was tranqing wildlife, for the OrbV, fastest ranking might be freaking buying debt with credits (YMMV for both).

What's the best way to earn standing in the new world?  bounties? fishing?  Thanks!:redveil:

🦡🐈🐟

4 answers to this question

The low-mid level bounties give a fair amount of Mother tokens to turn in. Mining, fishing, captures all seem a little too random since you may or may not have the resources to buy whatever tokens are up for the others.

You'll have to grind a lot of materials for the rank up requirements though.

4 hours ago, affropiaf said:

bounty since steel path one give u around 100 mother token , each of them is 100 rep .

I hadn't considered steel pathing them... hmm.... (things that make you say, "hmmm...") - Thanks for the suggestion.

4 hours ago, HoustonDragon said:

The low-mid level bounties give a fair amount of Mother tokens to turn in. Mining, fishing, captures all seem a little too random since you may or may not have the resources to buy whatever tokens are up for the others.

You'll have to grind a lot of materials for the rank up requirements though.

Yeeaahh.... gwanna havta look at the ingredients an see what to keep and what to turn in too...

Well, I haven't gotten past the entry quests yet - this evening I'll peek and poke a lot more  - look forward to hearing any hints from anyone else, I guess people are still trying to find out the best methods, but I know that there's some out there that would be maxed out already if not for daily limits..

Archived