Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Avichaea is still near impossible to get

Tamatu

These things need to be 5 times bigger and they need to get them out of the damned walls.  Going to go fly around randomly like an idiot for a while in the hopes of a random spawn to get me past this garbage.  Not impressed with Deimos as a whole, and this just makes me want to go play something else.

Am 27.8.2020 um 00:29 schrieb NinjaZeku:

Didn't check after the latest hotfix, but not all Deimos Conservation targets show up on the minimap, alas.

Also, when I went after those birds, they were hovering in the air far above, thank Clem for Helios pointing them out to me 😛

This was insanely helpful lol. I just started looking at the furthest point in the sky above me and there they were.. those little f..s

Seriously, tracking animals as a forced requirement is bad enough, but they just had to choose the flying ones, right? -.-

I've done mine pretty easy but the one that spawns in the Cerebrum Magna always appears inside terrain (the buzzing noise from the scoped tranqulizer gun confirms that, it never despawns) so just skip it and do others, they spaw way up in the sky but are pretty doable even without archwing

• 1 month later...

Am I the unluckiest warframe player alive, or are the rarities for avichaea types screwed up? I've been hunting them for 6+ hours, and I've gotten 9 so far. 3 are the "common" avichaea types, 1 is the sporule avichaea type, and the other 5 are all the viscid avichea type! I'm so tired of being told they're the "rarest" type of avichaea! I just want the common ones so I can get the Helminth segment! Why are the quote on quote "common" type the hardest for me to find? (well despite the sporule but who gives af about them).

vor 7 Stunden schrieb joshdeadion:

Am I the unluckiest warframe player alive, or are the rarities for avichaea types screwed up? I've been hunting them for 6+ hours, and I've gotten 9 so far. 3 are the "common" avichaea types, 1 is the sporule avichaea type, and the other 5 are all the viscid avichea type! I'm so tired of being told they're the "rarest" type of avichaea! I just want the common ones so I can get the Helminth segment! Why are the quote on quote "common" type the hardest for me to find? (well despite the sporule but who gives af about them).

There is a reason, why most players hate conservation and forcing it upon players for progression was the worst thing DE could have done... I wish you best of luck for the missing ones!

This conservation stupidity was NOT FUN when it was introduced in Fortuna, and it certainly is not even in the realm of "fun" on Deimos. I did not start playing in 2013 because I could 'save the animals', in fact, I'm pretty sure we had to kill Kubrows on Earth for a companion. Who thought this was necessary to gate the SECOND RANK of Entrati behind this buggy idiocy? I just came back from a year break, and honestly it feels like I need to take another break because this seems broken.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Kuhl MC said:

There is a reason, why most players hate conservation and forcing it upon players for progression was the worst thing DE could have done... I wish you best of luck for the missing ones!

I just came back from a 2 year break and could not agree more. My partner and I just spent near 2 hours together trying to find these. I could only find 1, and it was already flying away by the time I found it. This is not enjoyable content. This does NOT feel like warframe. I want to play warframe. Not stealth conservation simulator 2020. I would rather grind another 40 hrs trying to get octavia neuroptics 20x over than this conservation crap. 

I want to play the new content. The new content the DE worked so hard on. But honestly, being gated by the most unenjoyable part of the game made me just walk away from it to do something else. 

acomplished

for those who struggle get the easiest way for now...

avoid everything fly straightly to "Cerebrum Magna" use the poop exactly behind that "mountain" theres is 2 points of calling 1 at the entrance to that mountain second on right middle wing of that mountain...

immediately after calling fly on top of that mountain leave the scope  for better focus w8 for birds sound open your scope he will be on top of you or coming from the front coming or not just w8 patiently when he stops on top of that mountain, afterwards go back to the city and repeat... couldnt find better way bealive me) 

On 2020-08-27 at 7:43 PM, Rawbeard said:

you mean a really, really good idea, since it slows down anyone trying to mess with the new system this update was sold on

You mean a really, really bad idea since with MR20 and over 1200 hours in, I think I can just about handle the Helminth and would love to but I can't find the damned birds!

49 minutes ago, DeathComesToBreakfast said:

You mean a really, really bad idea since with MR20 and over 1200 hours in, I think I can just about handle the Helminth and would love to but I can't find the damned birds!

I can literally tell were you stopped reading my response... from almost 2 month ago.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Yo,

i had the same issue but i found out, after harassing people on the main chat, that the avichea critter leaves ... feet tracks near its poo,  just like any other animal.

it's a stupid and senseless game mechanic, but here we are : follow the tracks with the tranq rifle scan, until the tracks end. at that point Son will tell u to use the echo lure, and indeed the avichea reply and spawn at some reasonable distance. they usually appear by squads of three, if you're fast and accurate u can hit them all.

i hope this helps.

voilà.

Archived