Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting tired of trying to clear this necramech quest

CarrotSalad

So yesterday it was the doors that would'nt open for me..

Today I made it past those doors, all the way to this room where infested tumors spawn, I spent over 10 minutes killing infested that were spawning from these tumors that just never switched into a state where i could actually damage them. I walked out the room exploring the doorways because it was obvious things werent right. Then boom my map lights up and i can destroy the tumors.

Now i cant even heal the broken yellow/orange bits on the cieling of the room. A slight move of the mouse and the bar resets to 0. The healing just doesnt work 😞

Worst experience i've had in this game for a long time. Maybe ever. This is one i'll be telling the friendsabout a broken update where the main questline was unfinishable.

24 minutes ago, CarrotSalad said:

Now i cant even heal the broken yellow/orange bits on the cieling of the room. A slight move of the mouse and the bar resets to 0. The healing just doesnt work 😞

This is much easier if you've done repairs in Railjack - it's just a very long range Omni tool.

You're not filling the bar, you're trying to stop on the marker (like Solaris mining if you haven't played Railjack).

Stand on the plates to get lifted closer.

5 hours ago, (XB1)KayAitch said:

This is much easier if you've done repairs in Railjack - it's just a very long range Omni tool.

The omni tool works though... I've used it thousands of times in railjack without any issue or failure.
The tool on the necramech isnt even functional...

You're not filling the bar, you're trying to stop on the marker (like Solaris mining if you haven't played Railjack).

The marker doesnt move unless i feather touch the camera  im making pixel amounts of adjustments that are reseting from 0=70% of the circle. A few adjustments even reached 100% but didnt clear the actual damage.

This quest is broken. Atleast for me...

Stand on the plates to get lifted closer.

Afraid i tried this and it didnt even register :*(
The only successful angle that gave any visual indication that the beam was repairing was to stand alongside the wall and aim upwards.

Archived