Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Conservation not be mandatory for Diemos progression? It's very hard/impossible for deaf people to locate animals.

Alphas

3 минуты назад, Rookie808 сказал:

Could at least make them easier to see through tranq. The highlight color is the same as the terrain and the ash that falls from the sky. They did this when Fortuna came out so I don't really see the issue.

Yeah. I can agree on this one. Highlight on target is horrible. Honestly id prefer it to be a customizable option. 

I don't rely on noise for hunting.  I just equip the synthesis scanner and look around. When the animal is approaching, you will see it's outline even through terrain.  It's orange if you haven't scanned its codex fully, bright green when it is completed. Keep spinning around like a lighthouse, it will cross your sight soon enough.

pktgNYu.jpg

4 hours ago, MystMan said:

I don't rely on noise for hunting.  I just equip the synthesis scanner and look around. When the animal is approaching, you will see it's outline even through terrain.  It's orange if you haven't scanned its codex fully, bright green when it is completed. Keep spinning around like a lighthouse, it will cross your sight soon enough.

This is what I do. The "pings" that highlights targets are faster and cycle resets every time you aim so I've found it much easier to spot animals compared to tranq rifle (just do a quick aim in all directions).

Equipping synthesis scanner has the added benefit of exiting the Tranq rifle exclusive mode so you will be able to use warframe skills while locating animals too.

I'm not against making animal catching less of a pain though, the activity certainly could use some improvements.

I didn't even use lures for deimos conservation, because the infamous deimos clipping makes following tracks a huge pain.

I even did most of the conservation with sound off.

You just hop into awing, pull out tranq rifle and fly with the scope on around the borders of the map and look for blips.

Also If you see infested running around - they are fighting the wildlife. Free lunch for Konzu!

The only 2 problems are dragonflies - they tend to live closer to the center of the map and aren't highlighted, so hunting them is a separate venue; and birds. But birds are equally bad even with lures. You just pray to RNGesus.

Archived