Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make scilliant easier to farm

Userjoke

Well... I farmed it for 2 days now, bounties and Iso Vaults, watched videos, guides and whatnot - and I'm the proud owner of 0 Scintillant. That's right - Zilch.

I tried farming both bounties that offer Scintillant, I tried repeating stage 1 and repeat from the second bounty, I tried watching every ceilling in Iso Vaults, I tried killing and not killing Necramechs in Iso Vaults, I tried following this v video v. Nothing. A huge pile of nothing. I'm just going to give up on Xaku until Hotfix 4 comes for consoles, which makes Mechs have a chance to drop it, but even that doesn't bring me much hope.

Yeah, they made little, insignificant, unnoticeable changes towards making things less frustrating, which is to say they did not make it any less frustrating because nothing actually changed in regards to Scintillant drop rates, either from Bounties or Isolation Vaults; but then made sweeping changes to the rising toxicity phase of the Isolation Vault bounty that make it so you fail if you go outside, but marked enemies spawn outside where you can't kill them, and so your choice is to fail slowly because you did not kill that enemy, or to fail quickly due to trying to go outside to kill that enemy, leaving you with no way to even successfully make it to the vault to even attempt farming Scintillant from Isolation Vaults in the first place.

I think I should take a break for a month or two. Every hotfix regarding Deimos, and a few before then, has been a Monkey's Paw wish nightmare that has started to become too demoralizing to put any more of my support, either emotional or financial, into this game right now.

Archived