Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Don't Get Why People Hate Latron / Latron Prime

JefPlays

Question

I love those guns but I occasionally get trigger finger cramps from how much I mash my mouse button. So I have to switch to my BVandal until my finger gets better.

Also higher level enemies don't care about how many Latron/Latron Prime rounds get loaded into them. Armor 2.0 will fix that.

Hmmm...

-So does Vasto

-Same

-Vasto deals 5 damage more and offer higher crit %. Not to mentioned that mods are stronger on the secondaries.

-Looks are debatable, but yea, Latron Prime looks awesome

-So does fun

+Vasto blueprint can be bought right from the market. The Latron Prime can only be found in the void and cost 10 cells to build

+Vasto offer way better reload time

And the list can go on. You can even substitute alot of other newer weapons into the 'Vasto' slot. The only thing going for it is the 2 polarity slots. The truth is, alot of the older weapons are obscured by the newer ones.

Edited by Krysis_V

It gets overshadowed easily, but hey hopefully armor 2.0 fixes that.

I loved my Latron, and love my Latron Prime... But sadly a Vasto performs just as well, and is a secondary =(

The sad truth. It's underpowered compared to others.

I love my Latron Prime, I just hate how it's so underwhelming(especially for a Prime). Low damage, rifle mods, meh crit chance, unimpressive crit damage, slow reload etc But it looks really great though so I enjoy bringing it to show off to newbies sometimes.