Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hunting on the moon and everywhere else

Dysfnkshnl

The bird issue has been talked about already and I have the same trouble getting them as everyone else however, I thought that maybe if you put a direction sensor on the tranq rifle to make it flash/blink in the direction the tag is that would be helpful, everything is so small and blends in with the terrain especially if fass is dead. If I'm looking east and I have a directional blink that tells me west I can swerve that way you know, just an idea for development

I think they are planning on doing something similar to what they did with mining, but I'd really like is some sort of indicator that gives you some indication as to what direction the thing is in too. Especially when hunting without tracking.

I've been suggestion visual direction indicators for years lol.  Several times since deimos.  

The most useful thing that helps me mine that would also be bad ass for tranq is the rangefinder!!  I just watch the range to ore to know if im getting closer or farther away and only look for the spot when I get within 5m.  AKA standing on it lol.    But for a tranq gun that range meter would just give me the basic direction of the animal which would be a huge help.  

When things spawn at the edge of max range you cant even see them with the tranq gun because they are so tiny.  

Archived