The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Master Chief Vs. Warframe

Kwinne

Objectively speaking...*rest of the post*

A well defined perspective from a Tenno Supporter. Not like some other guy there who flames senseless posts. *points at Kefaljohn*

*Hats off to you Satsuru*

Edited by N-14

A well defined perspective from a Tenno Supporter. Not like some other guy there who flames senseless posts. *points at Kefaljohn*

*Hats off to you Satsuru*

There's a difference between someone flames and one who gets angry with senseless posts

One points the flaw with not-so-good ways,the other insults the victim without a point.

Edited by Kefaljohn

Let me state it again.

-Soul Punch Warframe is Science Fantasy. Therefore, all of its Science Fantasy-based Skills only affects their own Universe.

Because the Halo's faction called Flood isn't basically the same as Warframe's Infested, that is Space Zombies, thus qualifying as Magical Creature? Being a major plot element allows to categorize Halo as Space Fantasy too. Does this allow the WF abilities to work there too?

Also, artificial-friggin-gravity, artificial-friggin-gravity everywhere (apart from a few select human ships).

And Halos (the huge ring stations) would need anti-gravity magic to avoid ripping themselves apart with tidal stress caused by their own mass/gravity.

Halo just looks a bit less magic, but it isn't.

The Lotus gives us missions and guides us through them but we go to them on our will, instead of a linear campaign of being told where to go we have to freedom to go wherever it please us, she does warn us of difficult enemies and bosses but we are there of our own free will, she never sends us anywhere, not really. 
Another point on the matter is that even if we were totally controlled by her and sent wherever she wishes us to be, the point is that we still defeated/killed all these various bosses and enemies, alone is totally up to you, you can go solo or go online and other Tenno can join your squad, she never sends you alone, it's your own choice to go alone. The Tenno are capable enough to take them out on their own, I never said it would be easy, but they are capable, squadmates make that job easier.  

So you're saying that in the books Chief could jump that high, punch an elite across the length of that area and kick a warthog and a pelican that far, not to mention where he used a sniper that deflected perfectly off the Jackals' shields and getting headshots without the bullet even stopping or losing enough velocity to be stuck in the skull rather than make a clean exit? I understand that the Chief is stronger in the books and has the odds in his favour with the books but that animation takes it way over the top, even in the books (I haven't read them) I assume that he wouldn't run headlong into battle and would utilize cover whenever needed. Monty Oum's version could very well take out the Tenno, even a squad of them, but it isn't the real Chief. 
If that were the real Chief, then the UNSC have no real excuse for losing the war against the Covenant. :)

no the video was not a representation of what he can actually do its the epitome of an over exaggeration lol that video is the dumbest thing ive ever seen

In an Epic, High Stakes Death Battle, would Master Chief of the Halo series stand any chance against 1 or more Tenno, and if so, which of and/or how many of the warframes would he be able to defeat/kill/neutralize before he is another mark on someone's Soma?

9NFmAKN.png

This went from a simple introduction of yourself by the OP into a full scale discussion of what-if scenarios. I'm hoping a community moderator either closes this or moves this.

I'm also surprised this thread is still going on. Some of the arguments are valid points, while most of the statements in this thread have bias in them (as it shows their favor for either MC or the Tenno Warframe, even if they think it isn't).

We can all agree to disagree who win or losses. For all we know it can even be a tie/draw.

A lot of the arguments in this thread keep putting up situational advantages to either character. Or has a lot of biased views on who wins regardless of what is presented in this thread. Please close this thread already. It's already amazing this thread went on for so long, when it is supposed to be an "Introduction" of yourself to the forum/community.

He did omit the fact that MC took a Nuke to the face. 

He did not take a nuke to the face, for one. He didn't even expect to survive that explosion and we STILL don't know how he did. It is very unclear on that matter but he definitely did not survive a nuke to the face, he didn't even take a nuke to the face technically.

It depends, In the cinematics, he:

-Resists vaporization from the librarian

-can drive anything perfectly,anytime,

-his pistol and assault rifle can suddenly take out phantoms with a single shot

-can spend 10 years frozen solid and instantly come to,

-and can wipe out an entire infestation on a planet.

In the game:

-he drowns

-he can't fall 30 feet

-dies by bullet to toe

-Assault rifle that was so good now shoots cotton candy-filled bouncy balls.

-When does the Librarian try to vaporize him? The Librarian is on his side, she even planned his whole evolution, his DNA, his A.I, his suit, a      millenia  of planning was done to get Chief to where he was and he is powerful and skilled but he never gets 'vaporized' by the Librarian, who didn't  even try  to vaporize him.

-He can drive anything because he is trained to or he knows the fundamental basics of driving something, he can drive any human vehicle because  he is trained to and he knows the basics, and covenant vehicles he can drive up to a point but he does need Cortana to drive a Lich and it is  physically impossible for him to control a Scarab since they need a Lekgolo (Unarmored hunter) to drive it, technically the Scarab can be viewed as  a type of infantry and is even considered that way in some of the Halo games.

-I don't remember his weaponry being that powerful, please tell me which cutscene that shows that. :)

-That's not really a skill, anyone can do that, that is the point of Cryogenic Stasis.

-He never does, he fires a Halo Ring which has the purpose of destroying the infestation, anyone with the key could activate it, or rather any human  with the key, since it needs some DNA from the 'Reclaimers' which are humans. I don't really know how the Halo Ring did that, its initial goal was to  wipe out every sentient species so that the Flood will have no food source and will eventually starve out, 343 Guilty Spark must have mended its  effect after rebuilding it.

Although your analysis on gameplay is quite spot on except for the falling from 30 feet, I guess that is true but it never is really calculated, and the only way he can die from a bullet to the toe is after his shield and health has been taken down :).

I think of it like this, chief out of his suit vs tenno out of theirs, chief wins. Chief in a warframe vs a tenno in a warframe, chief wins. Chief vs a tenno in a sparan suit, chief wins. After carefully going over everything, chief wins.

Need I point out bosses are immune to CC, so the chief would be as well?

This argument cannot be proven as Tenno are not seen outside of their suits, but I assume they, apart from having humane capabilities to the extent of mastering all forms of weaponry, the Chief would win so long as the Tenno do not get a weapon, although out of their suit I speculate that they could also be killed by Halo's '1960' weaponry. But the Latter as Chief in a warframe would definitely lose, for the simple factor as him not being able to use it, if anyone can use it the Tenno would not be so powerful as they are now, aside from their immense training despite their lack of memories, and even if he could operate the Warframe he has no way of using it. Tenno also have a significant chance of beating chief if they are in Spartan armour, they have the same chance as any regular spartan has against Chief in armour, though again I must speculate that Tenno cannot use their powers outside of their suits because if they could, Chief would stand no chance from the beginning. I really do doubt your "After carefully going over everything, chief wins." Statement. 

Chief can be viewed as a boss though, anything less would be an insult to his legend and skill alone, so no foul there :D.

He said when Master Chief and the Tenno are out of their suit. Remember that all of that power you see in the game comes from the Warframe, not the Tenno. Master Chief is physically augmented, and he's already crazy strong having to haul around that heavy metal suit all the time. Without suits, Master Chief is just better.

We do not know that the Tenno rely solely on their suits, they could be quite formidable without their Warframes, albeit a lot less of a threat and the Armour is partly mechanized so it halfway moves on its own so to make Spartans stronger in combat. If Spartans had to carry out the full brunt of the weight of the armour it would severely diminish their fighting capability, and to add that Spartan IV can also wear that armour, and Spartan IV are pitiful excuses for Spartans and also have no physical augmentations apart from a slightly more intense training or even the same training that Marines receive. Spartan IV are basically Marines in armour. :/

They are powerful, but what have we been facing? Pretty much every enemy we've faced in Warframe is generally technologically inferior to the Tenno warframes, hence why they wish to harness their powers-- for instance Alad V.

Master Chief I think, and Halo Spartans in general, are physically stronger than any Tenno-- Rhino is probably a match.

This argument can go on and on but I think it depends enitrely on circumstance. Like if Master Chief say, was clinging on the ceiling and dropped down on a warframe, pinning their arms down, I dont think the tenno can win. Evidenced by the animations in the actual game its obvious you need to be able to move your hand or do some kind of motion to perform any kind of ability.

In terms of gameplay, if the same situation were to happen, Master Chief could just hide behind a corner and wait for a Tenno, then just hold RB to lock them in assassination, resulting in instant Tenno death. In addition, Tenno don't have enemy radar unless they equip the mod. And if it isn't, well Master Chief always has a motion sensor going on. I think Master Chief knows better fighting techniques than the Tenno. I really haven't seen much skill of the Tenno or how they are trained aside from the animations and cinematics. The rest of knowledge of Tenno skill is just assumed or evidenced from the gameplay, like a Nova sitting there pressing 4 all the time.

However, I do think that in a technological viewpoint the Tenno are superior to Master Chief. But when it all comes down to it it's who fights smarter. In an empty room facing one on one I think most of the Tenno warframes would win. But master chief has some high reflex and may or may not dodge some projectile skills of the tenno. And if the tenno have energy-- or if they run out-- is also a factor.

For Chief clinging onto the ceiling makes for a funny image, that is quite likely, though I doubt that Tenno have gotten very far without being able to notice seven foot, green armoured beings hanging on the ceiling. :) Although the height it would take to go unnoticed could very well kill a Tenno but we don't really know how much pressure they can take as we have not been given any examples and they can already fall from any height, and the fact that Chief could pin down a Tenno is also unlikely but not impossible as some skills do not require movement, such as the Switch Teleport, it could easily give Tenno the advantage, although very few abilities could be used in such an event so I must grudgingly give Chief the win on this one.

Spartans are pretty strong but as Senteth has mentioned earlier is probably equal or lesser to Tenno strength, though Rhino could easily surpass Chief, my own opinion would be that if it really comes down to it, none would actually recieve an advantage, apart from Rhino and Chief against Warframes that rely on agility, although if Chief does come close enough after the Tenno have spotted him a slash from any blade available in Warframe will make short work of him. This I cannot really judge as they are probably equal, apart from Rhino. 

In terms of gameplay? Pfft, you already gave Tenno the advantage. Chief in gameplay could not be able to take a single Tenno down, cover or not. In the unlikely event that a Tenno will stroll over to where the Chief is waiting and will completely miss him allowing Chief access to the Tenno's actual blind side, the Tenno still have a chance of countering, though in that aforementioned unlikely event the Chief would have a chance to kill the Tenno, assuming that combat knife of his can penetrate that Shield and Warframe armour that bullets and rockets can't go through. In the event where the Tenno are proceeding in an unfriendly environment and no one has noticed them, THEY will be the one in stealth, unless it is a carefree Warframe like Rhino, whose armour can easily take Chief's combat knife. The only real chance Chief has at a melee engagement is with the Gravity hammer, which I doubt the Chief can hide with but if it actually hits the Tenno it might in the very least send them back a few feet, the Energy sword however has the highest chance of being able to penetrate Warframe defenses so even that is iffy. The only absolute advantage Chief has is the motion sensor and that is one thing that the Tenno lack. Tenno are quite fast, even in terms of Rhino without a melee weapon and their fighting skills are probably far higher than Chief, seeing as they can effortlessly swing a blade to cleave through a one ton marine and swing it so fast to kill another in seconds, their actual technique is never seen but that is because they are never really given the chance to use it and I assume that it is at the height or even surpassing the level of available fighting technique, unless you are talking about those movie martial arts moves to which I seriously doubt the Chief is a master of. Another image of Chief in a black belt and martial robes xD. I give Tenno this one easily.

Tenno can fight for hours or days, though I doubt that some player will be sitting around playing Defense for that long, but they evidently don't sleep and their reflex is unparalleled to where they can deflect bullets with a blade slimmer than my finger. I can't deny that Chief has pretty good evasive and agile skills himself and can probably dodge some strikes or bullets, but that is a one in ten chance at least and that is not a good enough chance to rely on. This too the Tenno would have a bit of an advantage at but not by a wide margin.

Master Chief can already flip elephants with his suit on. Imagine if MC fought a Tenno when they are both out of their suits.

So can ODST in the Halo 3 ODST game, that action is only availabe so players don't have to cry after being flipped by driving over a large rock or veering too much to the side. that can't be counted, and if you say I am disproving this because it is implausible I am not, it is a gameplay mechanic, an ODST who has no modification apart from intense training can lift a tank, wraith, ghost, warthog easily with no effort and there is nothing that specifically mentions that Spartans can exclusively do this, though they most likely can, just not without effort and probably a couple of minutes. I mention this because the ability to rip off a turret and carry it off its stand is mentioned to be able to be possible because of the Spartans' strength, while the tank flipping is not mentioned to be exclusive to Spartans and I seriously doubt that those tanks are as light as a feather when they can run over a spartan.

EDIT: I thought you said he could flip tanks with his suit on but you said he could flip Elephants.... No... just... no. He can't frigging flip an Elephant, you can't even topple those things in game, not even the Monitor on Forge can move those things.

ok in order we have from what i've gathered

Masterchief<Tenno<Samus<Chuck Norris< Bruce Lee

but you are forgetting the "win" button of any good argument...

Super Tengen toppa gurren lagann giga drill break.. try to beat 500,000,000,000 light-years of drill with spartan armor fools.

*backflips and does something else that likely makes no sense*

This argument cannot be proven as Tenno are not seen outside of their suits, but I assume they, apart from having humane capabilities to the extent of mastering all forms of weaponry, the Chief would win so long as the Tenno do not get a weapon, although out of their suit I speculate that they could also be killed by Halo's '1960' weaponry. But the Latter as Chief in a warframe would definitely lose, for the simple factor as him not being able to use it, if anyone can use it the Tenno would not be so powerful as they are now, aside from their immense training despite their lack of memories, and even if he could operate the Warframe he has no way of using it. Tenno also have a significant chance of beating chief if they are in Spartan armour, they have the same chance as any regular spartan has against Chief in armour, though again I must speculate that Tenno cannot use their powers outside of their suits because if they could, Chief would stand no chance from the beginning. I really do doubt your "After carefully going over everything, chief wins." Statement. 

Chief can be viewed as a boss though, anything less would be an insult to his legend and skill alone, so no foul there :D.

I'll just leave this here,also my comment about the suitless Tenno is about 1-2-or 3 pages behind:

-

The Sentients had won. They had turned our weapons, our technology, against us. The more advanced we became, the greater our losses. The war was over unless we found a new way. In our desperation we turned to the Void. The blinding night, the hellspace where our science and reason failed.

We took the twisted few that had returned from that place. We built a frame around them, a conduit of their affliction. Gave them the weapons of the old ways. Gun and blade. A new warrior, a new code was born. These rejects, these Tenno, became our saviors. Warrior-Gods cast in steel and furry striking our enemies in a way they could never comprehend.

Excalibur was the First

-

We do not know that the Tenno rely solely on their suits, they could be quite formidable without their Warframes, albeit a lot less of a threat and the Armour is partly mechanized so it halfway moves on its own so to make Spartans stronger in combat. If Spartans had to carry out the full brunt of the weight of the armour it would severely diminish their fighting capability, and to add that Spartan IV can also wear that armour, and Spartan IV are pitiful excuses for Spartans and also have no physical augmentations apart from a slightly more intense training or even the same training that Marines receive. Spartan IV are basically Marines in armour. :/

-To be fair Chief(and every Spartan I-II,methinks) had augmentations to his bones and MAYBE something to his muscles too.

Just sayin'.

Edited by Kefaljohn

My comments are in bold. :)

I'll just leave this here,also my comment about the suitless Tenno is about 1-2-or 3 pages behind:

-

The Sentients had won. They had turned our weapons, our technology, against us. The more advanced we became, the greater our losses. The war was over unless we found a new way. In our desperation we turned to the Void. The blinding night, the hellspace where our science and reason failed.

We took the twisted few that had returned from that place. We built a frame around them, a conduit of their affliction. Gave them the weapons of the old ways. Gun and blade. A new warrior, a new code was born. These rejects, these Tenno, became our saviors. Warrior-Gods cast in steel and furry striking our enemies in a way they could never comprehend.

Excalibur was the First

-

I don't really see the point in putting that up there but it does say "The hellspace where our science and reason failed", that itself says "This makes no sense but it is awesome so just go with it." but ultimately they still have the same powers, like it or not there are only a few powers that cannot be used against Chief such as mind control. It also says "A conduit of their affliction" Which probably means that they could use their powers outside the suit and is magnified a hundred fold within Warframes or they cannot use it outside their suits and are only capable from within Warframes. Either way, Tenno are severely weakened outside of their suits but they still are masters of gun and blade, they would be more than a match for regular humans as well and could still kill Chief provided they have access to Warframe weapons, and if Chief does not hit first.

-To be fair Chief(and every Spartan I-II,methinks) had augmentations to his bones and MAYBE something to his muscles too.

Just sayin'.

Spartan I does not have as many augmentations as Spartan II, Sergeant Johnson was a Spartan I and because of his augmentations was he able to survive the flood infection, though Spartan II have many more augmentations. Spartan III may have less than Spartan II, in the live action where Carter becomes a Spartan they do show him being worked on so Spartan III do have augmentations but probably not to the extent of Spartan II, and more than Spartan I. Spartan IV however can be recruited any where like ordinary military personnel, they have no augmentations to their body and they do not need intensive training to survive the augmentations in the first place. Chief definitely has augmentations if that is what you are saying, but it is most likely that he is the last Spartan II left, and I also think the Spartan I are all wiped out, Spartan III may be alive and Spartan IV is overcrowding human camps and think that they are something special when they are just really Marines in armour, I hate Spartan IV personally, I kept shooting each one in the Halo 4 campaign xD

Edited by Damadarchius

How?

I mean it didn't say that they can't use any powers outside the suits but the powers aren't granted by the suits,they're just conduits and armor(or possibly inhibitors/containers and armor)

Hell,some think that the Tenno aren't even human anymore,and more like Void(aka:Warp*-lite) mutated/affected abominations with Human shape.

We really don't know what would happen with an Outside frame ability.

Would they be unrestrained?

Uncontrollable or unstable?

Just saying that it's pointless since we don't know what the Tenno are exactly under the suits and neither would be caught alive outside of them,ever.

How is Chief unaffected by Mind control?(or the other abilities being as effective as a Dragon attack on Fairy types?)

And PLEASE don't tell me other universe,it's just a lazy way of saying "Plot armor" and/or somehow they can't.

*Now what would have happened if the frames were sent to the WAAAAAAAAAAAGH instead,is very,very fun to think about.

Now I want an Ork frame.

As a fan of both Halo and Warframe... I'd like to point a few things out.

Let's look at Master Chief's armor for a moment. The shielding, though it can't be upgraded like the Tenno's can, it does recharge rather quickly. His armor is made to give him superhuman strength, speed, and reflexes (So he could, probably go 1 v 1 with a Rhino in a sumo match! haha) The map/enemy detection system is slightly better than the Tenno's as he doesn't need a mod to show enemies and whatnot. His armor has biofoam injectors that completely negate the use of heath (orbs). Weapon-wise... Eh... Spartans are trained to use whatever is around, and they also do have a combat knife to use in a melee fight. His ballistic weapons are probably equal to (if not slightly greater) to what the Grineer have. And (Let's not forget) the 4 types of grenades he would have at his disposal: Frag, plasma, spike, fire or pulse grenades. (Spartan skills? Lol) Let's not also forget that he was able to take down the Prometheans which had vastly superior firepower AND shielding/agility. Taking all this in to account.. He could, theoretically, take down a few Tenno..... If they don't use their powers that is... 

The Tenno on the other hand... They are much more agile than master chief (Even Rhino). They can dodge his fire quite easily. Their shields, health, and armor could be upgraded to be even greater than the Chief's. And let us not forget about their skills. 

Excalibur could end it rather quickly with radial javelin. 

Mag could crush him to death (With her ungodly range.. He could have fun trying to dodge that)

Loki could mess with his mind xD

Volt could electrocute him/quickly drain his shields.

Rhino could stomp him to death

Nova... well... BOOM! 

Ember would fry him to a crisp

Vauban would have a grenade competition with him xD

Frost would break him into tiny little ice cubes

Nekros would PUNCH HIS SOUL and raise an army of the dead to exhaust his ammunition

Trinity... well... Link

Saryn could like... Melt him in his armor

Banshee... He wouldn't even notice her until it's too late. 

Ash would ninja him to death

Honestly. It's hard to say. Master chief could take down a few Tenno with brute force and expert planning. But the Tenno could easily kill him with their skills.

I'd rather see them (Spartans/Tenno) working together, rather than fighting it out. (Crossovers, anyone?)

Orokin and Forerunners vs. Tenno and Spartans! Omg. THAT would be awesome. 

What would make for a more interesting conversation would be "The Lotus vs. Cortana" :P

Don't forget Nyx.....

This discussion can't really have a clear ending, not just because of fan bias, but because Warframe doesn't have nearly as much established lore, especially in regards to how powerful the tenno are. Clearly we are pretty badass, as we can mow down several hundred enemies in a matter of minutes, but Halo has tons of lore. Heck I thought Masterchief was just a regular soldier in fairly advanced armor, up until I saw the first Halo movie (series of mini-movies really) and saw just how badass spartans are supposed to be. Having played both games quite a bit, I'd say Tenno have better and more interesting weapons, and clearly have better powers than spartans have access to. But Lore-wise, spartans are insanely strong and fast. So that's kind of the problem, between lack of Warframe lore and a lack of anything to compare strength too (such as there being no regular humans in Warframe), there isn't any real way to gauge their power. I'd like to say that the versatility of the Tenno would give them the advantage, but I've seen some of the crazy stuff a spartan can do.

How?

I mean it didn't say that they can't use any powers outside the suits but the powers aren't granted by the suits,they're just conduits and armor(or possibly inhibitors/containers and armor)

Hell,some think that the Tenno aren't even human anymore,and more like Void(aka:Warp*-lite) mutated/affected abominations with Human shape.

We really don't know what would happen with an Outside frame ability.

Would they be unrestrained?

Uncontrollable or unstable?

Just saying that it's pointless since we don't know what the Tenno are exactly under the suits and neither would be caught alive outside of them,ever.

Isn't that basically what I said just now? That we don't know what they are capable of outside of their suits.

And Mind Control doesn't affect Chief same way it doesn't affect bosses in Warframe, because Chief is a boss :D Unless you say "Technically he ain't a boss so it doesn't affect" Which makes his fight a lot shorter.

Isn't that basically what I said just now? That we don't know what they are capable of outside of their suits.

And Mind Control doesn't affect Chief same way it doesn't affect bosses in Warframe, because Chief is a boss :D Unless you say "Technically he ain't a boss so it doesn't affect" Which makes his fight a lot shorter.

Oh apologies then.

Maybe Gameplay and story segeration/monstrous will/special brain gadget is why it doesn't work on bosses?

Personally he'd be unused left-over content at best XD

sorry all you hardcore warframe players.

when I picture a situation like this in my head, I invision master chief walking (like a god damn boss) out in the open and with a bunch of agile ninja tenno doing wallruns, flips, and jumping up and about around him throwing ninja stars and what not. They don't call him "Master" cheif for nothing, he's a cybernetically-enhanced supersoldier, excelling at Guerrilla warfare, and capable of using any weapon he puts his hands on (yes im talking about your Soma's, Penta's, and w/e else you got), He also comes standard with :

• Enhanced eyesight- virtually able to see in complete darkness
  • Enhanced speed- able to run at bursts of 55 KPH
  • Enhanced strength- able lift three over times his weight with the suit on
  • Enhanced musculature- near-unbreakable skeleton
  • Enhanced reflexes- Twenty millisecond reaction time, even quicker in combat

oh and don't forget about cortana.

This guy is nothing short of a freak of reality. Do you really think you can stop a guy who survived a fall from space.

sorry all you hardcore warframe players.

when I picture a situation like this in my head, I invision master chief walking (like a god damn boss) out in the open and with a bunch of agile ninja tenno doing wallruns, flips, and jumping up and about around him throwing ninja stars and what not. They don't call him "Master" cheif for nothing, he's a cybernetically-enhanced supersoldier, excelling at Guerrilla warfare, and capable of using any weapon he puts his hands on (yes im talking about your Soma's, Penta's, and w/e else you got), He also comes standard with :

• Enhanced eyesight- virtually able to see in complete darkness
  • Enhanced speed- able to run at bursts of 55 KPH
  • Enhanced strength- able lift three over times his weight with the suit on
  • Enhanced musculature- near-unbreakable skeleton
  • Enhanced reflexes- Twenty millisecond reaction time, even quicker in combat

oh and don't forget about cortana.

This guy is nothing short of a freak of reality. Do you really think you can stop a guy who survived a fall from space.

Read page 1-20

Written plain as day,argued,done.

I won't spoil the winner(or what the majority of the arguing community says that wins)

Edited by Kefaljohn

Now that I have your attention, Hello there!

It's almost embarassing that i've been playing this game for so long, and this is my third time actually posting on the forums instead of lurking. To be honest, i've always thought of this community as rather silent, but the more online games I involve myself in, well, it turns out that I was the silent one. So before this next update comes in and I get focused on the grind again, I figured why not come to the forums and actually say something.

Lately I've become very interested in helping the newer players catch their space legs, so if any newbies out there need any help at all, send me a message or find me online! There's a strong chance that if i'm not at work, then i'm at warframe. I have all warframes, and am familiar with a good majority of the mods and how they interact with weapons, and my mainframe is a Vauban, so I can bounce you till you ragequit be really, really helpful.

Anyways, there's not much more to say in something as simple as an introduction, so I'll pose the Title's question again:

In an Epic, High Stakes Death Battle, would Master Chief of the Halo series stand any chance against 1 or more Tenno, and if so, which of and/or how many of the warframes would he be able to defeat/kill/neutralize before he is another mark on someone's Soma?

See you around, Space Ninja.

Master Chief is a Suit,his charater is the Warframe,what we play is still a Mystery.....what is the true Warframe(the mind)?