Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Suggestion For Ogris Build Please?

StanicEnemy

Question

9 answers to this question

The firestorm mod is actually very beneficial.

Because damage done is related to how close you are to the center of the explosion, you can deal full damage in a larger area before the dropoff occurs, and the dropoff is less severe.

Assuming you dont shoot something close to you :S

The firestorm mod is actually very beneficial.

Because damage done is related to how close you are to the center of the explosion, you can deal full damage in a larger area before the dropoff occurs, and the dropoff is less severe.

Assuming you dont shoot something close to you :S

I have that mod too I will forma my ogris now but some guy told me you can build crit on it,does it work?

ttj53.jpg

Damage + Multishot + Piercing + Attack speed.  If you still have room, go for an elemental mod. Firestorm is beneficial, but has two problems 1) it's a rare drop that leaves you at the mercy of RNG and 2) it makes it even easier to blow yourself up.  But, as long as you are careful Firestrom is a good addition

EDIT: I see you have firestorm already, so lady luck has been with you.  I haven't tried it, but just looking at the numbers a crit build is probably not worth it.  It may have a 2x crit, but it's only a 5% crit rate.

Edited by JBS_1

Same as what you do with all your other rifles?... just stick on Speed Trigger also... yeah... why do people ask for builds in a game that has no theory crafting what-so-ever... it's just straight-forward, use the gun for maybe 10 mins and learn what it does well than proceed to mod everything around what it does well, which for 90% of the weps ingame is damage meaning Rainbow Build...

Damage + Multishot + Piercing + Attack speed.  If you still have room, go for an elemental mod. Firestorm is beneficial, but has two problems 1) it's a rare drop that leaves you at the mercy of RNG and 2) it makes it even easier to blow yourself up.

EDIT: I see you have firestorm already, so lady luck has been with you.  I haven't tried it, but just looking at the numbers a crit build is probably not worth it.  It may have a 2x crit, but it's only a 5% crit rate.

Thank you for the answer,I really spent totally 2,5 weeks to get firestorm,I haven't got a good sleep yet(no lifer alarm) I finally got it 15 min ago I'm so happy now,so I will build rainbow build then?

Same as what you do with all your other rifles?... just stick on Speed Trigger also... yeah... why do people ask for builds in a game that has no theory crafting what-so-ever... it's just straight-forward, use the gun for maybe 10 mins and learn what it does well than proceed to mod everything around what it does well, which for 90% of the weps ingame is damage meaning Rainbow Build...

I just wanted to know.