Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Common Avichaea Farm

KING123PTs

Known and verified spawn points will occasionally yield tracks but the tracking mini-game bugs out at phase 2 - after mimicking the call I get Son's dialogue saying the creature is nearby but then it instantly loops back to mimicking the call and refuses to progress. 

I've checked other random spawn points seen in videos hoping to find one 'in the wild'and there's nothing. My lure isn't messing with the spawn patterns since this is the only one I own. 

On 2020-09-04 at 6:20 PM, Wiergate said:

Known and verified spawn points will occasionally yield tracks but the tracking mini-game bugs out at phase 2 - after mimicking the call I get Son's dialogue saying the creature is nearby but then it instantly loops back to mimicking the call and refuses to progress. 

I've checked other random spawn points seen in videos hoping to find one 'in the wild'and there's nothing. My lure isn't messing with the spawn patterns since this is the only one I own. 

Not a bug fix but while they don't fix it, I hope I can help ya.

I'll copy and paste what I wrote on another post about Avichaea spawn

"That's the last mission I did. I recommend Cerebrum Magna for avichs, go there using archwing and tranq rifle, check on top of the Cerebrum "building" and near the edges of the map, if you don't find anything just go away for a distance of like 3-4 archwing's blink, go back to Cerebrum and check if something spawned.

I usually find there: Crypt, Avichs, Pharaoh, Medjay (really rare, but happens) and Vizier, Green and White Velocipod."

0F4oVnf.png

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up buying the tags using plat, then I went out on free roam with my husband and immediately found 5 of them. I regretted buying the tags but I've actually never seen another common avichaea since, and my husband accidentally traded his tags for son tokens, so he's been stuck unable to rank up his entrati rep ever since. We have spent hours trying to find more of these buggers with no luck. And of course the actually echo lure site doesn't work since they always get stuck inside of the structure. The fact they gated helminth behind this blows my mind. I just gave my husband the plat to buy the tags directly from son because we've drained so many hours trying to find the birds, so now we're just waiting for them to be in son's inventory again. Still, I don't feel like we should have to go that route. If the one from the spawn point would just not spawn inside of the rock, then worst case scenario we'd just have to do that one five times zoning in and out of necralisk to reset it. 

On 2020-09-05 at 11:56 PM, Sahiratu said:

Not a bug fix but while they don't fix it, I hope I can help ya.

I'll copy and paste what I wrote on another post about Avichaea spawn

"That's the last mission I did. I recommend Cerebrum Magna for avichs, go there using archwing and tranq rifle, check on top of the Cerebrum "building" and near the edges of the map, if you don't find anything just go away for a distance of like 3-4 archwing's blink, go back to Cerebrum and check if something spawned.

I usually find there: Crypt, Avichs, Pharaoh, Medjay (really rare, but happens) and Vizier, Green and White Velocipod."

0F4oVnf.png

How????? Ive found 2 Avichaea in our 10 hours of free roaming now. Getting real #*!%ing dizzy from being scoped on the tranq gun. Ive gotten 2.... Havnt seen a Medjay. I didnt know mental torture was legal, even in games. It this is the first time while playing WF I have had the urge to just uninstall the game....

On 2020-09-22 at 4:05 PM, mPloy said:

How????? Ive found 2 Avichaea in our 10 hours of free roaming now. Getting real #*!%ing dizzy from being scoped on the tranq gun. Ive gotten 2.... Havnt seen a Medjay. I didnt know mental torture was legal, even in games. It this is the first time while playing WF I have had the urge to just uninstall the game....

Not sure if they updated Spawn of this area in the last hotfix or something, it used to work quite good. I said the same thing on another forum and the person asking also got the tags he needed using this method =/

Been off game since MFD nerf lol I'll get back soon but I can't check now =( 

• 2 months later...

all avicheas spawn now in flocks of 2 to 4

as long as you have not fully scanned ones, Helios will be great for giving directions from where they come in flying > simply look for the (stealth) scan pop up on your screen

and you wont have any problem locating them, hitting them though properly with the tranq is another pair of shoes.

Archived