Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternate Skin That Excalibur Must Have

shut

I'd prefer not, because the less connections between this game and Dark Sector, the better.

There is tons of recyled ideas and content taken from darksector. eg. the jackal, frost, the glaive, even the pistol that rescue targets use is the same pistol in darksector. You can't just ignore it. It's a major part of the lore of this game.

There is tons of recyled ideas and content taken from darksector. eg. the jackal, frost, the glaive, even the pistol that rescue targets use is the same pistol in darksector. You can't just ignore it. It's a major part of the lore of this game.

You guys are all forgetting old Trinity and Hayden from unpublished Dark Sector... (Best trinity look ever)

Now I would love to have THAT Excalibur/Hayden armor instead to be honest... or the trinity at 2:05

Better idea.

Every single frame gets a skin styled in the same rough fashion as Hayden's suit - They are referred to in-game as 'Battle worn', Excalibur's however is referred to as 'Origin'.

Imagine Ember or Rhino with the same rough looking armor. It'd be neat.

take my money

Not exactly. True Hayden was #1 and stuff, but it was unreleased Dark Sector Hayden, not released game Hayden.

DE said they where different continuities, which makes sense because the released game being the prequel would make for lots of really stupid co-incidences and plot holes.

Too bad they've already said that it was canon.

56 minutes, 10 seconds. Edited by FatalX7

You guys are all forgetting old Trinity and Hayden from unpublished Dark Sector... (Best trinity look ever)

Now I would love to have THAT Excalibur/Hayden armor instead to be honest... or the trinity at 2:05

+1 for Trinity dress.

I'm done with looking at her lobster tail.