Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternate Skin That Excalibur Must Have

shut

For when they're released.

Creating new models and such is really a hassle, but the good news is, this one's model is already created. Just the texturing and maybe a bit of armature repositioning that needs to be worried about.

11agayt.jpg

Thoughts? Yes/no? Why?

Edited by SortaRandom

That's Hayden Tenno's suit.

Yes, I realize. Hence this thread and "this one's model is already created".

No way I'd suggest that they steal a model from another creator. XD

Now, what's under the pants...

Nudity.

Nudity is under the pants.

Edited by SortaRandom

Better idea.

Every single frame gets a skin styled in the same rough fashion as Hayden's suit - They are referred to in-game as 'Battle worn', Excalibur's however is referred to as 'Origin'.

Imagine Ember or Rhino with the same rough looking armor. It'd be neat.

Yes, Blatant, have my children. I'd totally want those, and could be a possibility since DE talked about it over the livestream.

Anyone who's been in council chat with me knows how much I want a Dark Sector-style suit and especially glaive. As soon as they brought up the skins in the live stream i about crapped myself in excitement.

they're already confirmed to be connected anyway

Not exactly. True Hayden was #1 and stuff, but it was unreleased Dark Sector Hayden, not released game Hayden.

DE said they where different continuities, which makes sense because the released game being the prequel would make for lots of really stupid co-incidences and plot holes.

I know. And that's terrible. The less reminders of that fact, the better. Trying to connect spacefuture to cold war shooter requires huge logical leaps and makes the whole setting less elegant.

They aren't. Read below.

Not exactly. True Hayden was #1 and stuff, but it was unreleased Dark Sector Hayden, not released game Hayden.

DE said they where different continuities, which makes sense because the released game being the prequel would make for lots of really stupid co-incidences and plot holes.

id love to see hayden's torn/worn armor in game hell id pay plat for that

I can't honestly say I would - not for Excalibur. But I feel like a similarly styled armor on the other frames could be ludicrously awesome. I want to see Rhino or Nyx tricked out like that before I'd decide.

Here's an idea: Why doesn't DE do a Dark Sector promotion and add up an Excalibur skin to it? It would be lucrative for Warframe and would raise the popularity count. Players are always interested in deals with rewards.

Just a thought out of many.

Better idea.

Every single frame gets a skin styled in the same rough fashion as Hayden's suit - They are referred to in-game as 'Battle worn', Excalibur's however is referred to as 'Origin'.

Imagine Ember or Rhino with the same rough looking armor. It'd be neat.

I would absolutely love this. Dark Sector is the only reason I decided to check out Warframe.

I'd rather they just go the easy route and roll the skins out in-game in an update.

Although, to be honest I believe that...

...in a perfect world these Battleworn skins would be unlocked by Forma'ing your weapon a specific number of times as a reward for being a real Veteran of the frame.

I'd rather they just go the easy route and roll the skins out in-game in an update.

Although, to be honest I believe that...

...in a perfect world these Battleworn skins would be unlocked by Forma'ing your weapon a specific number of times as a reward for being a real Veteran of the frame.

So would I immediately get one for Banshee?

mLg3ejE.png

p5NTy9D.png

130 hours should make me a veteran of the frame =3

I can't honestly say I would - not for Excalibur. But I feel like a similarly styled armor on the other frames could be ludicrously awesome. I want to see Rhino or Nyx tricked out like that before I'd decide.

either way im a total fan for battle-worn or torn armor , and sure it does not need to be haydens armor but something similar in a way , hell if they had a pretty big secret or rare drop for haydens skins then that would make me grind for years until i get it

i would if they give its all positive stats no negative but they do that i can see it get priced at 100 plat instead of the normal 75

+ be nice to have a little reference back into Dark Sector