Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i make a breach surge vauban

Tinderox

I make and breach surge vauban to make the spark hit the vortex and create a sphere of sparks, well i did and i can obliterate lvl 100 corrupted heavy gunners whit a non dps athodai whit the special mode. Just heat + corrosive, 2 flechette orbs, and done. 

this is not the most powerfull sinergy, it is just a fun one. 

I wasn't terribly impressed with Breach Surge. It requires line of sight, and even then enemies at range take ~2 seconds to get blinded. Also a medium length casting animation that prevents jumping. The only thing I like about it is, if you kill enemies in one hit, it kills another one for you.

Tried Breach surge on Saryn first, i was very eager, but the damage it's kinda "meh", it deals good damage if i give a melee strike with her toxic lash, but for some reason either corrosive or viral damage abilities don't trigger the breach at all, so i gotta give it a little push to trigger the surge spread, Zymos headshot passive is really good for that.

Tried with Garuda with better results on the proc, but seems kinda random at times it can clear packs reasonably fast. sometimes the chain reaction stops altogether even after recasting surge.

One thing that concerns me is that with good amounts of strength and range, the status chance on breach surge gets around 40-45%, which is really dissapointing...

Overall it feels like an extra cheese on the burger, but nothing exciting, other than waste another 75+ energy, certainly don't prefer it over Miasma.

Archived