Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Somachord Relay Bounty for Orb Vallis and future Free Roam Missions

KingTaltia

I've been wanting the Fortuna Somachords for some time now, (To be contrary it's actually not for we all lift together, but for the Ventkids music) however while there's a map detailing all the locations, it just feels daunting, taking minutes to hours of gameplay only for you to be uncertain you've even passed it without actually noticing it.

I'd love a Somachord bounty, either takes you to the somachord, or has you do a task and the reward is the somachord, or even just is a mission with no reward that the steps to progress it are "go to X Somachord location" one in a row as you figure 8 the Vallis. I've been dying to complete my Somachord for so long and it's just... so tedious for Orb Vallis, unlike the planets it isn't very fun to find them.

Archwing + all the loot radar mods you can fit.  

I did grid searching where I just flew back and forth across the map.

Frequent spots are craters, the small bunkers,  caves,  mushroom forests....

I got all of mine before we even had blink so cry me a river =P.  

--------------------

If you get friends, if you all use loot aura they will stack and make it easier.   If your got a clan or friends who dont wanna help right then and there, just tell them to hit you up if they ever find a somachord and your online.   They can just invite you into their game to grab it.  Thats what I tried to do with my worthless random friends.  

-------------------------------

Where the hell are Deadlock and Deimos somachords at =(    RIP sound team.   

Archived