Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trophies

(PSN)Lord_Kuku

I was looking for the reason I can’t complete them and found this. It seems they are not available yet.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1216420-ps4-heart-of-deimos-update-29-hotfixes/

The following new Deimos Challenges are not available as Trophies at this time. We will keep you updated and let you know if that changes:

• Jugger-Not
    • Kill 5 Juggernauts in Cambion Drift.
  • Forbidden Fruit
    • Collect 50 Ganglion from Haptic Frond.
  • Bug Out Ride
    • Ride 20 Velocipods.
  • Kill It With Fire
    • Burn 100 Infested pods.

3 hours ago, (PS4)clebervargas said:

I was looking for the reason I can’t complete them and found this. It seems they are not available yet.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1216420-ps4-heart-of-deimos-update-29-hotfixes/

The following new Deimos Challenges are not available as Trophies at this time. We will keep you updated and let you know if that changes:

• Jugger-Not
    • Kill 5 Juggernauts in Cambion Drift.
  • Forbidden Fruit
    • Collect 50 Ganglion from Haptic Frond.
  • Bug Out Ride
    • Ride 20 Velocipods.
  • Kill It With Fire
    • Burn 100 Infested pods.

Than you for the info.

• 11 months later...

Ok, well here it is almost a year later and no change.

I was looking at my trophies and noticed Forbidden Fruit is still locked even though I completed it a LONG time ago.

It would be nice if the problem was either fixed or just remove the offending Trophies. It doesn't look good to have a completed Trophy located with the rest of the completed trophies showing that it's locked.

• 3 weeks later...

I just turned my Xbox on & my phone notified me that I had just completed a Warframe achievement "forbidden fruit". Granted I have not even turned Warframe on yet today. But looking at those four achievements yes I would have finished them a long time ago so I don't know if they're fixing them now or if this is just another random bug but I looked it up and it brought me to this topic so I figured I'd comment on what is happening to me. I know it's Xbox not PS4, But I guess still kinda relevant to do with those achievements. 

PlayStation players will NOT be getting any more Trophies as DE stated that they have reached the maximum allowed Trophy limit so they will not be adding any new Trophies unfortunately. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. People have been making suggestions on how other games got around the Trophy limit but I'm not a PlayStation player so can't really comment about if it is possible with some smoke and mirrors business.

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

Archived