Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Streamline Relics System

FracturedAeon

I'm sure I'm not the only one when I say that I have just too many relics, and not enough time to crack them. 

I also don't frequent the forums, so I don't know if this topic exists already. If it does, your honor, I would like to plead oopsie daisies. 

But with that being said I was thinking why not make a way for us to crack relics in bulk? Like maybe... Make the void traces cap be 1000, and have it so for every 100 traces you slap into a relic, it cracks. It plays upon a system that already exists, and it allows you to crack 10 relics at once while still making the player go through hoops and time with getting said traces. 

Or use platinum to expedite it all-- 5 or 10 plat. per relic.

Something. Anything. I'm losing my mind trying to whittle down 2000 Lith relics. And don't get me started on adding Meso, Neo, or Axi on that. 

There was a thread similar to this a week ago or something which suggested that we could grind the excess relics into void traces or something. 

I doubt they would let us crack open multiple relics at once but dismantling them for traces or other resources is something I can see them doing in the future. 

I must honestly say i really dont see the issue

I really dont

Do Relics hurt you for not beeing opened?

Do the mass of relics cost you real money to keep in storage?

What is the purpose to open them all?

I absolutly dont get it and would like to first understand your point couse i dont see any

Open Relics when you see a mission. Take the stuff you get and sell it or gather the parts you dont own yet. Thats all there is to it. Why stress over having some? Thats like me begging to have a blueprint that cost 1million Nanospores couse i just have so many of them and want to get rid of it. It just makes no sense. 

3 hours ago, RikuGx said:

I must honestly say i really dont see the issue

I really dont

Do Relics hurt you for not beeing opened?

Do the mass of relics cost you real money to keep in storage?

What is the purpose to open them all?

I absolutly dont get it and would like to first understand your point couse i dont see any

Open Relics when you see a mission. Take the stuff you get and sell it or gather the parts you dont own yet. Thats all there is to it. Why stress over having some? Thats like me begging to have a blueprint that cost 1million Nanospores couse i just have so many of them and want to get rid of it. It just makes no sense. 

The fissure system is annoying when all I want to do is crack relics and DE replies with “whoops, all mobile defense!” So an inability to crack relics as desired leads to having more relics than needed because of bad drop tables, which in turn leads to relic overabundance, which leads to a desire to mass crack relics but an inability to.

5 minutes ago, Grey_Star_Rival_Defender said:

The fissure system is annoying when all I want to do is crack relics and DE replies with “whoops, all mobile defense!” So an inability to crack relics as desired leads to having more relics than needed because of bad drop tables, which in turn leads to relic overabundance, which leads to a desire to mass crack relics but an inability to.

NOW were getting somewhere

So a more Fitting Solution would be a better Mission Set / Algorythm

But honestly it rarely EVER has such a case where you cant find any quick-to-run mission

I find it more annoying when people enter a defense, an ENDLESS mission and leave after 1 relic when at the SAME TIME there is an extermination of the same Relic type (Ext Axi and def axi) which would suit such people better as its quick and easy for 1 relic

But yeah we will never get more cracking at the same time as it would disincentavise Defense/survival and the other duration types EVEN MORE (Why would you run for 5minutes to open 1 if you could open 10 at once on an extermination)

So a better idea would be to argue for more active fissures, like more then the usual 6-8, and upp it to minimum 5 per Relic Category (Excluding T5 ones as they are Kuva Fortress ONLY) 

Or change it according to type at random

5-8 lith minimum at the same time

3-5 Meso at the same time

2-4 Neo at the same time

2-3 Axi at the same time

So it is a Minimum of 12 Open fissures at all times and due to the number of rangings ive placed there as example even more

Archived