The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Vs Grineer: Tensions Are Rising!

[DE]Megan

as i first read the news about the event i already decided to side corpus coz of the hand cannon

looks like the grineer has all the favors.... ill never going to have that precious DETRON hand cannon awwwwww man!

Edited by unit-027

Flesh is a Prison! Become a mighty Corpus Droid and conquer the galaxy! We are the Corpus. We are superior.

(Seriously, just check out the Grineers. All rotten and smelly. You wanna end up like them?)

Isn't that "Flesh is a Prison!" A quote from Thresh? ("Who's mind shall we snap?!") I couldn't help but reply seeing I play both League and Warframe :D

Wait, what?

If we fight for the Grineer, our fellow Tenno fall to Alan V.? Should it not be the other way around?

If fight for the Corpus, we stop the Grineer from getting more power and lose the Tenno to Alan V. The way it is currently written makes it sound like we absolutely need to side with the Corpus or we let the Grineer get power AND hand the Tenno to Alan...

Wait, what?

If we fight for the Grineer, our fellow Tenno fall to Alan V.? Should it not be the other way around?

If fight for the Corpus, we stop the Grineer from getting more power and lose the Tenno to Alan V. The way it is currently written makes it sound like we absolutely need to side with the Corpus or we let the Grineer get power AND hand the Tenno to Alan...

Dude if we side with the Grineer we save the tenno and the Grineer get to be stronger, if we side with the Corpus we lose our fellow tenno but stop the Grineer, my choice is easy NO MAN GETS LEFT BEHIND !!! We can deal with the Grineer later now we must save our brothers and sisters. Then the Grineer might be stronger but we will be the Strongest !

One question, it is necessary to make the 100 missions only in one primary mission and its operations? for example I fight for Griner, and we did about 70 missions but not in one location, my question is whether they are gathering location eg intro I made 20 missions to Griner and got a gift from her reaction after I did Griner also for some a different mission 15 times and waited to get the gift ... and so .. well will gather at the 100 missions for the big gift at the end of the operation? ... please, I explain.

It's all about player's greed. Not about picking sides at all, of course everyone would pick higher rewards (I would).

Not all the players are like that. I've decided to side with the Grineer since before the event and now i'm 100 - 0, even though i really needed that Catalyst from the Corpus.

DE please let us keep/get the weapon of the losing faction for the tier 3 rewards :( people really want to have that DETRON also. Please allow the players to keep the weapon they like even if the faction they supported losses the war :)

I hope they'll add these weapons in U11

Perhaps the devs will consider if people were waffling both sides and give rewards to those who were faithful to the cause they chose. Oh and devs, if you want to drive the story don't have random loot...first couple nights Grineer (critical mats) vs Corpus (credits) is a bunch of crap.

OKay what the hell ... you dudes said that what is taken iS taken how come the COrpus can lunch a counter invasion? In the LiveSteam you said What's taken its gone it stays for the Faction that took it and now Quirinus is being Counter invaded by the Corpus despite the fact that it was already under Grineer Control ;/

OKay what the hell ... you dudes said that what is taken iS taken how come the COrpus can lunch a counter invasion? In the LiveSteam you said What's taken its gone it stays for the Faction that took it and now Quirinus is being Counter invaded by the Corpus despite the fact that it was already under Grineer Control ;/

I think that comes in to effect post event. :)

im confused as to why they chose to make a reward for grineer a weapon that was removed, and the corpus counterpart a weapon that can be obtained through other means. it seems like a no brainer. I'm going to be fighting for corpus as much as I can but if it comes down it ill switch last minute to help grineer win. kinda hard to consider the welfare of hypothetical colonies with that kind of choice

I'd rather see the Grineer put into place, and not allow them to take over the system. I guess it's a matter of perception, or most importantly, what we PROJECT would be ''the worst scenario''. In this thread - lore-wise - there are valid arguments suggesting that it would be equally unwise to allow Corpus to toy around with fellow Tenno. Personally, I find that the risk is greater if Grineer get the upper hand, for Ruk and his team are likely to gain capabilities to seek, acquire, and eliminate more lost Tenno with an overwhelming presence, not allowing for the Tenno to successfully prevent such inquisitions.

That, or the Grineer could even buy back Corpus support (from salvaged Tenno that wouldn't have been purged) or even conduct their on experiments, thanks to their newly acquired domination of the system, with us Tenno struggling to stretch out on all fronts in order to prevent fellow Tenno from falling into Grineer hands... in vain. We might save a few, but for every Tenno saved, more would be lost. In the long run, this could threaten all of the Tenno.

So for me, it comes down to this (note that the numbers are there just to give a sense of proportion):

Going with Corpus =
sacrificing 1, saving 100 (or 1000 or all)

Going with Grineer =
saving 1, sacrificing 100 (or 1000 or all)

Okay now it's totally not fair every mission For the Corpus gives you a Reactor or Catalyst while Grineer gives you only money so what, we got some useless neurods and Mutagen mass in the beginning so now Corpus has to give away Free Catalysts and Reactors.... and most people go to the corpus from greed... I will fight till the end for the Grineer so the sleeping tenno have a chance, but if this continues T_T goodbye my fellow Tenno, Alad will probably disect them T-T so sad.

It would be nice if the rewards were balanced like both rewarding the same thing or with a small difference.

Like if both gave credits or if the Grineer offers a gold potato the Corpus would offer a blue one, that kinda thing. Would make things a lot more fair and make the results less determined by the reward.