Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Vs Grineer: Tensions Are Rising!

[DE]Megan

So Corpus is getting better rewards like the start when they were stacked in Grineers favour, not the best way to start and stacked VS event.

Just think about what side you wanted to support before the event was released, before you saw the battle pay rewards and how many Corpus supporters changed sides at the start for battle pay rewards.

Look through the list of battle rewards and tell me I am wrong, any long term player of warframe will see what the best battle pay reward = a win for that faction, the win should be based on the faction you want to support not the reward you get.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/122932-event-invasion-battle-paywhos-winning/

and I know some will say "I want credits", but can you buy a potato blueprint with credits? and yes you need credits to level mods but you get that every time you play warframe anyway.

Grineer supporters now are jumping ship for the 5 level potato reward like all the players did at the start of the event when Grineers battle pay was like this the 1st game...

Gradivus, Mars

Grineer: Orokin Catalyst BP <-------------------------- Face palmed when I seen this
Corpus: 100k Credits

Outcome: Grineer Conquest

...also because it was stacked in their favour at the start more joined Grineer at stayed with Grineer.

The event is nice but the battle pay balance is not well thought out and the overall T2-T3 rewards are just dumb, you should get the faction reward of the side you picked not get forced to have a weapon of the faction you did not support. I would like the weapon of the side I joined not a slap in the face every time I see the faction weapon of the side I did not support, I don't care about the extra weapon slot or if its potatoed I can use platinum for that.

I am not trying to troll warframe DE this is fact not fiction, I love this game and your ethos "a lot of game devs could learn a lot from you" but I am disappointed in this events rewards.

Kill them all let the Orokin sort them out.

If there is not an option to not take sides i WONT be playing. Thats just the way i see it. I choose to play to NO side. They both deserve nothing less than my bullets and nothing more than my utter contempt.

The Orokin died at the hands of the first Tenno.

His Name was Hayden Tenno and for killing what the Corpus  worshipped, we are called Betrayers.

Corpus get their butts kicked so hard they have to make their rewards better now to try to balance it out.  Sad times.  

500pxHA_HA_HA_OH_WOW-1.jpg

Like the rewards in the beginning were even balanced, and now you want to complain about it balancing out? For anyone who is mad that they went grineer when they initially wanted corpus... DE even said to stay with one side and don't move. You have no one to blame but yourselves.

The Orokin died at the hands of the first Tenno.

His Name was Hayden Tenno and for killing what the Corpus  worshipped, we are called Betrayers.

What ? are you smoking please let me have some of.

The Orokin era was WAYYY after dark sector. Plus Tenno aka Warframe are Orokin stuff. Good job digging up lore there sir. (sarcasm)

>To all people who wants the losing Faction's (Corpus) Weapon reward

Guys, relax about siding the Grineer and losing DETRON. It's said that Lotus will have a BP Reversed Engineered version of the DETRON.

It should say in the event descrption said by Lotus.

I don't understand why people complaint so much about the rewards.

If you are in a clan you probably will be told to support the side the clan picked. Both sides are offering resources/ítems and credits as rewards, saw them offering a Forma at the same time once, and so on. I think DE did well by turning the table and putting credits on grineer. Of course clan-less players will go for the best pay. Is there a problem with that? Getting for free what would normally cost you real money? It's cool to give unfunded players a chance to either grab credits or rare ítems. Making them offer the same thing would be plain boring.

We are in the middle of the event, and from what I see rewards will be balanced between the 2 factions. Stop crying about people going for what they want, just because you won't get what you want. That's their choice, just like yours is go for the grineer bulb or the corpus laptop.

>To all people who wants the losing Faction's (Corpus) Weapon reward

Guys, relax about siding the Grineer and losing DETRON. It's said that Lotus will have a BP Reversed Engineered version of the DETRON.

It should say in the event descrption said by Lotus.

Why are people misunderstanding this? That's not true. Let me break it down.

If the Corpus win, everyone who played 100 missions AND supported them will get a supercharged Detron. Everyone who played 100 missions and did NOT support them will get a Detron Blueprint. 

On the otherhand, if the Grineer win, everyone who played 100 missions and supported them will get a supercharged Brakk. Everyone who played 100 missions and did not support them will get a Brakk blueprint. 

Re-read from the source:

"TIER THREE - Complete 100 missions, with the reward determined by two factors: the victorious side AND if you supported them (you did more missions for them, than against them).

• IF the Corpus win:
  • And you supported them: The ferocious DETRON hand-cannon. The Detron will be super-charged along with a new weapon slot!
  • You did not support them: A DETRON blueprint, reverse-engineered by the Lotus.

• IF the Grineer win:
  •  And you supported them: The semi-automatic BRAKK hand-cannon. It comes super-charged and with a weapon slot included!
  • You did not support them: A BRAKK blueprint stolen from a Grineer datacenter."

Does anyone think people are joining and going afk and letting the other squad members run the mission?  I have never seen so many 0 kills, 0 damage dealt, 0 damage taken, all 0's down the line and people don't come to extraction and don't reply to in game chat.  I can run these solo, so no biggie to me, just think people are getting lazy with 100 exterminate missions. 

I see no problem with this event, btw.  Sure it woulda been cool having something other than exterminate for 100 missions, but its been a fun time.  Lots of great rewards, some cool stuff to come, and it's been so fun having the blue corpus tether thing boosting my rhino shield to over 1400, lol.  Give the devs some slack.  They can't make everyone happy all the time.  They made a great event with a new playing style and great rewards.  Be happy they care enough to do this stuff, and have fun. 

Does anyone think people are joining and going afk and letting the other squad members run the mission?  I have never seen so many 0 kills, 0 damage dealt, 0 damage taken, all 0's down the line and people don't come to extraction and don't reply to in game chat.  I can run these solo, so no biggie to me, just think people are getting lazy with 100 exterminate missions. 

I see no problem with this event, btw.  Sure it woulda been cool having something other than exterminate for 100 missions, but its been a fun time.  Lots of great rewards, some cool stuff to come, and it's been so fun having the blue corpus tether thing boosting my rhino shield to over 1400, lol.  Give the devs some slack.  They can't make everyone happy all the time.  They made a great event with a new playing style and great rewards.  Be happy they care enough to do this stuff, and have fun. 

I have to agree with you on everything except what faction you chose. Loyalty to the Tenno!  Getting tired of people AFKing during this though. Good luck to everyone.

I want they modify the reward result:

IF the Corpus win:
And you supported them: DETRON with super-charged
You did not support them: BRAKK blueprint

IF the Grineer win:
And you supported them: BRAKK with super-charged
You did not support them:DETRON blueprint

Thx for reply.

A breakdown...

Die hard, Clan faction support = sticking to one side no matter what because of loyalty to their clan, the back story of the event might be more important to them or the end reward more than the battle pay rewards. "just depends on how many clans support one faction, the outcome"

Clan faction support = players that are supporting a side and gaining rewards are balancing it out by doing extra 10 rounds + on the faction they support and switching to play 5 rounds for reward on the factions they are not supporting, for end reward or faction support.  "just depends on how many clans support one faction, the outcome"

Disorganised clans = a bit of a mix of all, reward based, faction based decisions.

Solo players + faction support = same as 2 above.

Solo players + who do not care about factions = going for best rewards. "so far stacked in Grineers favour apart from 3 corpus rounds"

Winning faction = best reward "see link for battle pay rewards and past wins"

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/122932-event-invasion-battle-paywhos-winning/

The problem is not who wins or loses in the end but how many battle pay rewards have been stacked to one faction than another, the wins on that world seem to be based on the faction that has the best battle reward.

Orokin Reactor/Catalyst > credits "you cant buy them with credits"

Mutagen Masses/Detonite Injector > Fieldron "majority of older dojo research was fieldron so lost value to new dojo research BPs"

Dojo samples > credits "because of time to build, credit costs and mat costs"

Credits > mats "easily farmed mats"

WF BPS "depends on what parts you need"

If one side had potatoes for every match do you think that side would lose in the end?

You should play the event and get what battle pay you want and then support a side if you wish, but to me battle pay rewards are stacked, the worst part of the event is you should get the end reward from the faction you supported not to be forced to get a weapon of the faction you did not support even if its just a bp of the losing faction weapon, that's what makes it more unique.

you support a side you should get rewarded from that side overall.

I want they modify the reward result:

IF the Corpus win:

And you supported them: DETRON with super-charged

You did not support them: BRAKK blueprint

IF the Grineer win:

And you supported them: BRAKK with super-charged

You did not support them:DETRON blueprint

Thx for reply.

A breakdown...

Die hard, Clan faction support = sticking to one side no matter what because of loyalty to their clan, the back story of the event might be more important to them or the end reward more than the battle pay rewards. "just depends on how many clans support one faction, the outcome"

Clan faction support = players that are supporting a side and gaining rewards are balancing it out by doing extra 10 rounds + on the faction they support and switching to play 5 rounds for reward on the factions they are not supporting, for end reward or faction support.  "just depends on how many clans support one faction, the outcome"

Disorganised clans = a bit of a mix of all, reward based, faction based decisions.

Solo players + faction support = same as 2 above.

Solo players + who do not care about factions = going for best rewards. "so far stacked in Grineers favour apart from 3 corpus rounds"

Winning faction = best reward "see link for battle pay rewards and past wins"

The problem is not who wins or loses in the end but how many battle pay rewards have been stacked to one faction than another, the wins on that world seem to be based on the faction that has the best battle reward.

Orokin Reactor/Catalyst > credits "you cant buy them with credits"

Mutagen Masses/Detonite Injector > Fieldron "majority of older dojo research was fieldron so lost value to new dojo research BPs"

Dojo samples > credits "because of time to build, credit costs and mat costs"

Credits > mats "easily farmed mats"

WF BPS "depends on what parts you need"

If one side had potatoes for every match do you think that side would lose in the end?

You should play the event and get what battle pay you want and then support a side if you wish, but to me battle pay rewards are stacked, the worst part of the event is you should get the end reward from the faction you supported not to be forced to get a weapon of the faction you did not support even if its just a bp of the losing faction weapon, that's what makes it more unique.

you support a side you should get rewarded from that side overall.

Important stuff here. We should get rewards based on who we supported, not who wins so the people who supported Corpus get their Detron, even if it just a print should Corpus lose and the people who support the Grineer get their Brakk or blueprint for it if somehow the Grineer lose.

Zanuka project.. i don´t like this, what will the Corpus do to the Tenno in the cryopods? does this have anything to do with the Stalker warframe? like make more corrupted like warframes? I WILL KILL THEM BUCKET HEADS!!!

Im thinking the uncomfy thought that... those "dogs" are the Zanuka... and if thats somehow experimented ex-Tenno.. then Alad gets a very very very slow death by ether daggerm a blunt, Level 1 one.. so it hurts more....

Anyway, made 110 Missions with the Grineer, bye Corpus rats.... and if the Grinner get too strong.. well remember their warships have reactors to overload.