Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission based on Harrow's Quest

(PSN)AccursedImmortal

I want an investigation mission. The setting has to be in derelict ships or stations complete with power outage. All the player has is a flash light. The players will first try to restore the station's or ships reactor only to bring emergency power. There are only a few lights available similar to the aesthetic of harrow's quest. Complete with the remains of Corpus and Grineer units, the player unravels what happened to the inhabitants. Writings on walls. Darkened hallways. Apparitions appearing and disappearing. What we discover instead is an lab full of glass canisters. The Corpus or Grineer experimented on their own attempting to create their own warframes. Abominations of half infected infested Corpus or Grineer units with with wonky incomplete or variant-looking powers of excailbur, nidus, nekros, and the like. All hell broke lose and the experiments, gone mad lurking in the darkness attacking players randomly and running off like guerilla warfare. If it's Grineer, even their dogs ended up being half infested with khora's barbed wire abilities.

This wouldn't be a good repeatable node mission but a great halloween or filler holiday event mission.

4 hours ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

Current Nightwave story quests. They are definitely filler. Enjoy.

Nightwave story quests are boring. 

I want to replay some aspect of Harrow's quest in multiplayer. Playing in areas we recognize but in the dark is so cool. Being stalked by a warframe that pops in and out of the darkness is incredibly fun.

The investigative parts I want to play are just "follow" the yellow icon and interact with said object to get a message played out giving us story. 

I wish DE would "turn off" all the lights in every node during halloween.

Archived