Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Very Quick Introduction

03.Yuuki

Hey WF Community,

I have played the game for a while, but never found my way to the forums. I am contemplating the tier 1 founders pack and I feel I should be a part of the community a bit more if I do so. Some things are holding me back from the purchase. The lag issues I get being on the west-coast and the release of the console version may hit the pc player-base hard. My philosophy with purchases has always been to only pay for something I'll use and if I feel the player-base may decrease making it harder to find lag-free maps, it may not be the best idea. Then again, I love what warframe is doing and the co-op and addicting crafting model is making me a bit obsessed. So maybe purchasing the founders pack just to support the dev team would be enough.

Anyways, hi I'm Yuuki thanks for having me.

If you want less lag, make sure your region is set to US west and your ping limit is 150 o 100. Look in your options for that, it could help. Console release might help your lag issue actually, if you get matched with people who have a lower ping to you. It's not that the game sever is laggy, it's that it's a peer to peer connection between you and the rest of your group, so the weakest connection tends to make things a bit jittery.

Welcome to the forums, though.

If you want less lag, make sure your region is set to US west and your ping limit is 150 o 100. Look in your options for that, it could help. Console release might help your lag issue actually, if you get matched with people who have a lower ping to you. It's not that the game sever is laggy, it's that it's a peer to peer connection between you and the rest of your group, so the weakest connection tends to make things a bit jittery.

Welcome to the forums, though.

Yes, I worded that poorly. I meant that console release could lower the pc player-base because everyone will swap over to console. Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes!